At Quicken Loans, we’ve got a fully armed banking unit that’s always gearing up to answer your questions about VA Loans! It’s a home loan option that has so many great features available, including:
- 30-, 20-, and 15-year fixed-rate loans
- 5-year Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Jumbo VA loans up to $1,094,625 ($1,500,000 in Alaska and Hawaii)
- Up to $325,000 cash-out on a refinance
And the best part?
- The ability to refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value
- An opportunity to buy your primary home with no money down
- No monthly PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
Just like the Stars and Stripes are full of rich history, so is the VA Loan. Check it out: in 1944, Congress passed the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act that offered an array of benefits to qualifying veterans. According to this law, the VA (U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs) is sanctioned to guarantee the insurance on loans for homes, farms, and businesses. The Servicemen’s Readjustment Act has been widely successful, covering over 18 million VA home loans during its tenure. What a great way to repay those who have bravely fought for our nation!
Is a VA Mortgage Right for You?
VA Loans are a great choice for veterans, current military members, and surviving spouses of veterans. It’s a benefit earned through honorable service: why not take advantage of how it can get you on the fast track to home ownership or refinance?
Does This Home Loan Option Work With Your Financial Goals?
If you’re looking to either refinance 100% of your home or purchase one with no down payment, Quicken Loans has a dedicated banking unit that’s ready to get you approved quickly and with minimal red tape! As an added incentive, credit scores as low as 620 are eligible for VA Loans.