How do you want to get started?
With Rocket Mortgage℠ by Quicken Loans, our fast, powerful and completely online way to get a mortgage, you can see actual VA mortgage options so you can weigh the benefits.
Not comfortable starting online? Answer a few questions, and we’ll have a Home Loan Expert call you.
Find Out How Much You Can Save
Veteran or serving? You’re entitled to all the advantages of a VA loan. Refinance up to 120% of your home’s value, or buy a home with no down payment.
Use our calculator below to see what your rate could be.
The Benefits of Using Your VA Loan Privileges
- Buy a home with no down payment (a benefit almost no other loan can offer)
- Refinance up to 120% of your home’s value
- Take advantage of your VA loan benefits even if you’ve used them in the past
Why You Should Choose Quicken Loans
- Our dedicated VA mortgage bankers are experts in the VA loan process
- Mortgages are all we do
- Online tools like MyQL let you track your mortgage process from start to finish, and our Mortgage Calculator app gives you rates right on your phone
- Want to be more confident in your credit and monitor your report and score throughout your home purchase process? Check out QLCredit today. Creating an account is free and won’t affect your credit score.
“I was extremely pleased with the way Quicken loans handled my entire mortgage loan process. Honestly, I couldn’t be happier. I had been wanting to consolidate a traditional 30-year fixed mortgage and a Home Equity Loan we took out to renovate an old home we had purchased. I am a retired U.S. Army General and have been a dedicated USAA customer for more than forty years.
“The entire process we had with Quicken was light years different. As an EMC employee I attended a lunchtime mortgage webinar presented by Quicken Loans. I was intrigued and from my first phone call the entire process was a world of difference. I was fully informed all the time as the process proceeded. Uploading documents was incredibly easy. I received periodic phone calls to explain what was happening and our closing was a breeze.”
John C., MG (Retired), USA
Other Loans You Might Be Interested In
How It Works
VA Loan Features
- 30-, 20- and 15-year fixed-rate loans and 5-year ARM loans available
- Jumbo VA loans available up to $1,500,000
- Buy a home with no money down
- Refinance up to 120% of your primary home’s value
- VA Streamline refinance – available for veterans currently in VA loans – has reduced funding fees and minimal documentation
- No monthly private mortgage insurance (PMI)
How VA loans work
- Credit scores as low as 620 may qualify for VA loans
- Use your basic allowance for housing toward your monthly mortgage costs
- Prepay your mortgage at any time without penalties
- Roll the funding fee into the loan amount to limit closing costs
Learn more about VA Loans
- VA Loan Learning Center
- Understanding the VA Loan Appraisal Process
- What Spouses of Service Members Should Know About VA Loans
- VA Loan Tips for Disabled Veterans
- Pest Inspection for VA Loans
- VA Loan Certificate of Eligibility – What Is It and How Do You Get It?
- How to Get Your VA Benefits Award Letter
- VA Loan Funding Fee Explained
- Understanding Bonus Entitlement