Want to explore your options?
With Rocket Mortgage® by Quicken Loans, our fast, powerful and completely online way to get a mortgage, you can adjust your mortgage term to find out which works best for you.
Not comfortable starting online? Answer a few questions, and we’ll have a Home Loan Expert call you.
How It Works
How a YOURgage Works
This conventional loan provides you with an option that’s a little bit different. You get to choose the length, also known as the term, of the loan. Choosing a shorter term can save you money in the long run because you’ll pay less interest. And you’ll have a fixed interest rate, so you won’t have to worry about your principal and interest payment changing each month.
Advantages of a YOURgage
- Custom mortgage term with a fixed rate
- Down payment as low as 3% if you’re buying your primary home
- Option to refinance up to 97% of your primary home’s value
- Loan amounts currently up to $484,350; in 2020, the limit is raised to $510,400
Why You Should Choose Quicken Loans
- You get a completely online application with less paperwork.
- Home Loan Experts are available via chat, email and phone to help you understand whether a YOURgage is right for you.
- We service 99% of our mortgages, so our great customer service continues after you close.
- After you close your loan, you can manage your mortgage online without any hidden fees.
2NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY. A maximum of (30) $50,000 prizes will be awarded. Void where prohibited. The sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on January 7, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on January 30, 2020. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older and of the age of majority in their state of residence (i.e., 19 years of age in AL and NE; 21 years of age in MS). Sponsored by Quicken Loans Inc., 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226. See the Official Rules and FAQ for details. The NFL Entities (as defined in the Official Rules) have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.