How do you want to get started?
With Rocket Mortgage℠ by Quicken Loans, our faster, simpler and totally online way to get a mortgage, you can quickly see how much you can afford and customize your mortgage options.
Not comfortable starting online? Answer a few questions, and we’ll have a Home Loan Expert call you.
We’ll help make your first home buying experience a breeze! Call (800) 251-9080 or fill out the form to get started.
Enjoy hassle-free home buying with our perfected purchase process
- Get preapproved for free – before you shop for your new home – and get more bargaining power.
- We can match you with a trusted, prescreened real estate agent through our partners at In-House Realty. Partnered agents ensure a seamless home-buying experience.
- Our exclusive mortgage programs allow you to buy a home with a minimal down payment. Some mortgage programs require as little as 3% down! In many cases, your down payment can be a gift from a relative or nonprofit organization.
- Avoid Paying Private Mortgage Insurance
Every day for the past 30 years we’ve helped Americans all across the country, just like you, buy their first home. Contact us today to see how we can help.
Why you should choose Quicken Loans
- Only Quicken Loans offers you the Closing Cost Cutter and PMI Advantage. Find out how these great options can help guide you to the best decision to meet your financial needs.
- We’re the nation’s largest online lender according to National Mortgage News.
- Our exclusive online tools like MyQL let you track your mortgage process from start to finish, and our Mortgage Calculator app gives you rates right on your phone.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Our most popular loan options for first-time home buyers
- FHA Loan
Purchase your home with only 3.5% down. Closing costs can be a gift from a relative!
- 30-Year Loan
Our most popular mortgage. Purchase your home with as little at 3% down or less than 3% equity. Get a low payment and the security your rate won’t change for the life of your loan.
- VA Loan
No down payment, no PMI and flexible credit requirements make the VA loan a top choice for veterans and active military members.
Learn more about buying your first home