Industry-Leading Online Tools!
Our tool belt is chock full of calculators and apps. We wear suspenders to make sure our pants don’t fall.
Competitive Rates and Fees
When you choose Quicken Loans, we’re dedicated to putting money BACK in your pocket.
We Understand All the Details.
We’ll get to know you and your situation like the back of our hand.
What Clients Tell Us About Their Experience With Quicken Loans.
Check Out Our Snappy New TV Ads. We Made Them Especially For You!
3 Ways to Contact Us
- Call (800) 251-9080
- Get Started Online
Why you should choose Quicken Loans
We know how important it is for you to know we’re a stable, reliable company – especially in today’s markets.
- According to National Mortgage News, we’re America’s largest online lender. We’ve helped over 2 million American families finance their homes – and we can help you.
- We’ve got over 30 years under our belt providing world-class client service as a direct lender.
- We make it happen – we closed more than $140 billion in mortgage loans in 2013-2014!
- Want to get great tips and learn more about your finances, your home, and get to know some of the great folks at Quicken Loans? Read our blog – Zing!
We’ve taken the principles we’ve built our business on and put them on paper – we call them ISMs.
- Read our complete list of ISMs – it’s what allows us to give you the best experience possible. It’s really a guide to life at Quicken Loans.
- Visit our Quicken Loans Community site to find out what we’re doing to make things a bit better for the world.
- Above all else, we value you – and guiding you to the best decision with certainty is what we do.
With every client, every time, we deliver on the promise to make this your best mortgage experience ever.
- A real person answers the phone when you call and we’ll return your calls within one business day. Your happiness is our #1 priority.
- We provide a checklist of documents you’ll need and we set realistic expectations upfront so there are never any hidden fees or other surprises.
- We’ll give you proactive updates on the status of your mortgage. You’ll never have to worry about checking on things.
- When you choose us, you’ll learn why 95% of our closed clients say they would recommend us to family and friends.
- Wondering about closing? Don’t worry – we’ll meet you on your terms. Home, office, even a truck stop – you tell us where you want us to be.
- Something not right? Tell us and we’ll do whatever we can to fix it.
We’ve got all the fancy-schmancy technology to make your mortgage experience one of the easiest things you’ll ever do. Oh, and then there’s our unbeatable client service.
- Our industry-leading online tools offer ease, speed and insight.
- Online chat, mortgage approvals in minutes, signing documents online – you name it, we’ve got it.
- Our powerful online tools, like MyQL Mobile, allow us to close your loan quickly. This app is exclusive to Quicken Loans clients and is available on iPhone® and Android™!
- Need more details about how it works at Quicken Loans? Read our Amazing Mortgage Process.
From our Home Loan Experts to our processors to our interns – our more than 10,000 team members make it their mission to give you the mortgage experience you deserve.
- We ranked No. 12 on FORTUNE Magazine’s annual 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2015, and have been named among the top 30 companies for 12 consecutive years.
- We’re real people and you can find us just about anywhere. Feel free to follow us on Quicken Loans Twitter or be our friend on Quicken Loans Facebook.
- Ready to be part of the team? Well, quit wasting time – we’re always looking for AMAZING people to join our team at Quicken Loans.
- Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010–2015 Primary Mortgage Origination and 2014–2015 Primary Mortgage Servicer StudiesSM. 2015 Origination (or Sales) based on 4,666 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July–August 2015. 2015 Servicing based on 5,922 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March–April 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.