How do you want to get started?
Create an account, and within a few minutes get a personalized recommendation of how much you can afford and get your monthly payment.
Answer a few questions and we’ll have a Home Loan Expert call you.
A Dream Mortgage for Your Dream Home
- We’ll find the right mortgage loan to suit your needs. We have several mortgage options to help you buy and finance a second home, even with as little as 10% down!
- A Quicken Loans preapproval gives your offer more bargaining leverage. Sellers and agents know you’ve got your paperwork together and are ready to buy.
- Need help finding a real estate agent? Our partners at In-House Realty can match you with a real estate agent in your area at no cost to you!
For the past 30 years we’ve helped Americans all across the country, just like you, buy vacation homes. Contact us today to see how we can help.
Why You Should Choose Quicken Loans
- You’ll get a completely online application process with less paperwork, and you can track the status of your mortgage application.
- Our Home Loan Experts are available to answer your questions and help you understand the details so you get the right mortgage for you.
- After you close your loan, you can manage your mortgage online without any hidden fees.
- We service 99% of our mortgages, which means you can expect our great customer service to continue after you close.
Popular Loan Options for Vacation Homes
Learn More About Buying a Vacation or Second Home
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a real estate agent? How do I find one?
At first, you may be able to convince yourself that you don’t need a real estate agent to buy a home. But when you find yourself sifting through papers you don’t understand, you may begin to reconsider. There are many reasons to hire a real estate agent when house hunting: access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database, an experienced home price negotiator, legal protection, and someone who can fill out all the detailed paperwork for you.
Quicken Loans preferred real estate partner, In-House Realty, makes finding a trusted real estate agent quick and easy with the help of their nationwide network of preferred agents. They’ll match you with a real estate agent in your area at no cost, regardless of whether you’re buying or selling a home.
What are closing costs?
Mortgage closing costs, also known as settlement costs, are fees charged for services that must be performed to process and close your loan application. Examples of mortgage closing costs include title fees, recording fees, appraisal fees, credit report fees, pest inspection, attorney’s fees, taxes and surveying fees. The closing cost of a loan will vary depending on your geographic location.
Lenders are required by law to provide you with two documents – the Loan Estimate and the Closing Disclosure – which outline your closing costs and help you avoid surprises at the closing table. For more information regarding the loan process through Quicken Loans, call (800) 251-9080 to talk with a Home Loan Expert today.