How do you want to get started?
With Rocket Mortgage® by Quicken Loans, our fast, powerful and completely online way to get a mortgage, you can adjust your mortgage options to find the lowest payment possible.
Answer a few questions, and we’ll have a Home Loan Expert who specializes in investment property mortgages call you.
We Make It Easy for You to Invest in This Buyer’s Market
- Get preapproved for an investment property loan before you begin your property search to leverage your bargaining power.
- Our industry-leading online tools will help you close your loan in less time than most other lenders.
- Need a real estate agent to guide you through the process? Our sister company, Rocket Homes, can connect you with a top-rated real estate agent with your best interests in mind.
For more than 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of Americans make smart investments. We can help you, too. Contact us today at (800) 251-9080.
Why You Should Choose Quicken Loans
- You’ll get a completely online application process with less paperwork, and you can track the status of your mortgage application.
- Our Home Loan Experts are available to answer your questions and help you understand the details so you get the right mortgage for you.
- After you close your loan, you can manage your mortgage online without any hidden fees.
- We service 99% of our mortgages, which means you can expect our great customer service to continue after you close.
Popular Loan Options for Investment Properties
- YOURgage – Our exclusive program puts you in control of your mortgage. Choose a term between 8 and 30 years.
- 30-Year Loan – Your mortgage rate is fixed; your mortgage payment is low and never changes. Take advantage of some of the lowest mortgage rates in history.
- 15-Year Loan – The same benefits of the 30-year mortgage, but you pay off your mortgage in half the time. Save thousands of dollars in interest with a 15-year fixed-rate mortgage.
Learn More About Investing in Real Estate
- Buying Your First Investment Property
- Refinance Your Investment Property
- Tips for First-Time Landlords: Buying and Renting Out an Investment Property
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a real estate agent? How do I find one?
At first, you may be able to convince yourself that you don’t need a real estate agent to buy a home. But when you find yourself sifting through papers you don’t understand, you may begin to reconsider. There are many reasons to hire a real estate agent when house hunting: access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database, an experienced home price negotiator, legal protection, and someone who can fill out all the detailed paperwork for you.
Quicken Loans sister company, Rocket Homes, can connect you with a top-rated real estate agent with your best interests in mind, so you fully understand and feel confident each step of the home buying or selling process.
What are closing costs?
Mortgage closing costs, also known as settlement costs, are fees charged for services that must be performed to process and close your loan application. Examples of mortgage closing costs include title fees, recording fees, appraisal fees, credit report fees, pest inspection, attorney’s fees, taxes and surveying fees. The closing cost of a loan will vary depending on your geographic location.
Lenders are required by law to provide you with two documents – the Loan Estimate and the Closing Disclosure – which outline your closing costs and help you avoid surprises at the closing table. For more information regarding the loan process through Quicken Loans, call (800) 251-9080 to talk with a Home Loan Expert today.