The Advantages of a Jumbo Loan
- Interest rates for jumbo loans are typically lower than conventional loans.
- Choose between a fixed or adjustable interest rate for all jumbo loans.
- Need more lenient down payment and credit requirements? See if you qualify for a jumbo FHA loan.
- Veterans and service members who qualify for a jumbo VA loan can often buy a home with a much lower down payment compared to other loans.
The Benefits of Getting a Loan from Quicken Loans
- You get a completely online application with less paperwork.
- Home Loan Experts are available via chat, email and phone to help you get the jumbo loan that’s right for you.
- We don’t charge you to make your mortgage payments online.
- No prepayment penalties if you pay off your loan early.
How It Works
The Different Types of Jumbo Loans
- All jumbo loans are available with a fixed or adjustable rate.
- Jumbo loans are available with different terms – the length of the mortgage.
How Jumbo Loans Work
- Jumbo loans are also called “nonconforming” loans because they’re over the government’s conventional loan limits.
- In most of the country, the conventional loan limit is $453,100. The limit is higher in areas where housing is more expensive.
- For buying a home, we finance jumbo loans up to $3,000,000.
- If you want to refinance a jumbo loan to get cash out, you can get up to $500,000 back.
Ready to apply? Call (800) 251-9080 or use the form below.
All Fields Required
Communication Consent & Disclaimers