YOURgage loan features
- YOU pick your term, from 8 to 30 years, all with fixed mortgage rates
- Refinance up to 97% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 3% down (primary home)
- Loan amounts from $25,000 to $417,000
How the YOURgage works for you
Stay on Track with Your Current Term:
You’ve been paying seven years on a 30-year fixed mortgage and do not want to go back up to a 30-year term. The YOURgage allows you to refinance at 23 years to stay on track. The YOURgage offers you this kind of flexibility!
Pay Off Your Mortgage More Quickly:
You pay extra towards your mortgage every month to pay it off as soon as possible, but you’re unhappy with your high mortgage interest rate. The YOURgage is your answer! Now you can choose a lower term, with a potentially lower interest rate, to help you pay off your loan in less time.
Choose a Term Based on Your Budget:
Tell us how much you can afford and let our team find a term to fit your financial needs. The YOURgage terms can be tailored to match your budget, and can potentially shave off years of the life of your loan and thousands in interest!
Match Your Term to Life Events:
If you’re thinking about retiring soon, or have a child going to college, and want to free up some money by paying off your home loan early, the YOURgage is a great option for you! Use the YOURgage to help you eliminate the financial burden of a monthly mortgage payment at the time when you’ll need that extra money the most.
Learn more about the YOURgage
Get ultimate mortgage flexibility with the Quicken Loans YOURgage℠
- Would you like a mortgage that is customized to your unique situation?
- Do you want the flexibility to choose your own terms to meet a financial goal?
- Need to lower your interest rate but want to keep your current mortgage terms?
Why you should choose Quicken Loans
- Only Quicken Loans offers you the Closing Cost Cutter and PMI Advantage. Find out how these great options can help guide you to the best decision to meet your financial goals.
- We close the majority of our loans in 30 days or less!
- Our powerful online tools, like MyQL Mobile, allow us to close your loan quickly. This app is exclusive to Quicken Loans clients and works with iPhone® and Android™!
- We can close your loan fast. Gary, of Winnetka, CA, said that it is ‘amazing that other lenders take so long, yet Quicken can do it in 30 days.’
The entire process was easy, fast, and painless.
Read this Review
I'm very satisfied. Got the best service. I would tell all my friends about this experience.
Read this Review
“We wouldn't have been able to obtain this home had it not been for the professionalism, attention to customer service, and perseverance that Amy Fernandez offered us. Thank you Quicken Loans.”
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (800) 251-9080 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.
23-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage: The payment on a $200,000 23-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 4.125% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $1123.11 with 1.625 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 4.383%. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply.