- Mortgage Rates
Today's Mortgage Rates
Mortgage rates change daily based on the market. Here are today's mortgage rates.
Save on interest compared to a 30-year fixed loan, and get a low, fixed monthly payment for the life of the loan.
Enjoy a low, fixed monthly payment for the life of the loan, and avoid paying mortgage insurance when you put 20% down.
Get our lowest rate available for the first five years of your mortgage. This is a great option if you plan to move or refinance within five years.
With an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM), your loan will have an initial fixed-rate period. After the fixed-rate period, your interest rate will adjust up or down according to market rates at the time of reset.
30-Year Fixed FHA
Buy or refinance with more lenient credit requirements. The low down payment also makes this loan a perfect fit for first-time home buyers.
30-Year Fixed VA
Take advantage of benefits available to military veterans, active-duty service members and eligible surviving spouses.
These rates are current as of 08:18AM EDT on April 21st, 2019.
How to Know What Your Mortgage Rate Will Be
The mortgage rates listed above are some of our lowest available for these popular loan options. These aren't necessarily the rates you'll get when you apply. Your rate depends on many factors such as your credit, your loan amount and your down payment.
The most accurate way to see what your rate could be is to speak with a Home Loan Expert or apply online with Rocket Mortgage. After you provide some basic information, we'll match you with a loan option and rate that meet your financial goals.
Picking the Right Mortgage
It's important to match your mortgage to your financial goals. Here are some goals you may have in mind and the loan options that could help you reach them.
A Consistent Monthly Payment
Fixed-rate loans are a great option if you want a monthly payment that won't change. A fixed interest rate means your rate stays the same for the life of the loan – so your payment will only change if your taxes or insurance premiums do. Many of our clients opt for 30- or 15-year fixed-rate loans.
The Lowest Rate
Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) offer our lowest rates. ARMs are a great option if you expect to sell your house or refinance before the initial fixed-rate period ends. A popular ARM is the 5-year ARM, which is a 30-year mortgage with an initial fixed-rate period of five years.
A Term that Works for You
Want to pay off your house before a big life change? A Quicken Loans YOURgage allows you to pick any term from 8 to 30 years so you can pay off your mortgage in the time frame that makes sense for you.
Other Loans We Offer
HIGHEST IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN THE U.S. - J.D. POWER
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 40 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 75%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call to talk to one of our mortgage experts.