Not sure if an FHA loan is right for you?
With Rocket Mortgage® by Quicken Loans, our faster, simpler and totally online way to get a mortgage, you can find out which loan option is right for you.
Not comfortable starting online? Answer a few questions, and we’ll have a Home Loan Expert call you.
FHA loans Make Getting a Mortgage Easy
- Do you need less stringent qualification and credit requirements?
- Is your down payment or home equity less than 20%?
- Do you have an FHA loan and want to save money with an easy and fast FHA Streamline refinance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, an FHA loan may be right for you! The easiest way to qualify for refinancing or home buying, an FHA gives you a government-insured loan with flexible choices. Opt for the security of a fixed rate or the versatility of an FHA 5-year ARM.
Why You Should Choose Quicken Loans
- As an approved FHA lender, we’ll guide you through the FHA mortgage process so you understand the details and get the right mortgage for your situation.
- You’ll get a completely online application process with less paperwork, and you can track the status of your mortgage application.
- After you close your loan, you can manage your mortgage online without any hidden fees.
- We service 99% of our mortgages, which means you can expect our great customer service to continue after you close.
How It Works
FHA Loan Qualification Requirements
- Credit scores as low as 580 may qualify
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary home)
How an FHA Loan Works
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- 30-, 25-, 20- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates
- 5-year adjustable-rate mortgages are available
FHA Loan Extras
- Refinance your FHA loan easier and faster (and potentially with no appraisal) with FHA Streamline.