How do you want to get started?
With Rocket Mortgage℠ by Quicken Loans, our fast, powerful and completely online way to get a mortgage, you can quickly see if you can get cash out of your home with a refinance.
Not comfortable starting online? Answer a few questions, and we’ll have a Home Loan Expert call you.
Your home doesn’t need the money – you do! Call (800) 251-9080 or fill out the form to get started.
A cash-out refinance can help your financial needs
- Use your home equity to your advantage! Get money out of your home and use it for anything you want. Find out if it makes sense to refinance with our Refinance Calculator
- Make home improvements to increase the value of your home, pay for college tuition, pay off high-interest credit card debt, or buy a vacation home.
- Homeowners over 62 can access their home’s equity like cash with Quicken Loans reverse mortgage partner, One Reverse Mortgage, proud member of the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association.
Every day for the past 30 years we’ve helped hundreds of Americans, just like you, lower their monthly payment by refinancing. Contact us today to see how we can help you!
What’s the difference between a cash-out refinance and a home equity loan?
A home equity loan or home equity line of credit (HELOC) are usually second mortgages. In other words, they are mortgages that you take out on top of the first, or main, mortgage that you have on your home. This makes them second liens against your property and therefore they are more risky. A cash-out refinance is not a second loan; it is a new first mortgage.
The purpose of a cash-out refinance is to completely pay off the original mortgage, and borrow a set amount of money against the remaining equity in your home. It’s less risky because it’s a new first mortgage, not a second. Closings costs with a cash-out refinance are typically rolled into the new mortgage and are made up in the long run with lower monthly interest payments.
Why you should choose Quicken Loans
- Only Quicken Loans offers you the Closing Cost Cutter and PMI Advantage. Find out how these great options can help guide you to the best decision to meet your financial goals.
- We’re the nation’s largest online lender according to National Mortgage News.
- Our exclusive online tools like MyQL let you track your mortgage process from start to finish, and our Mortgage Calculator app gives you rates right on your phone.
- With more than 30 years of experience, we’ve designed a mortgage process that adapts to your needs.
Our most popular refinance options
- FHA Loan
Get a cash-out refinance of up to 85%. Make a smart move – consolidate your debts into one low-rate loan!
- 30-Year Loan
A traditional mortgage with fixed payments, it’s great for budgeting with mortgage payment stability.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
Save thousands in interest during the fixed-rate period of your ARM!
- VA Loan
Get cash out of your home, up to 90% of your home’s value, with the VA loan if you’re a veteran, military member, or spouse.