You could save big with a jumbo loan
With a jumbo loan, you’ll get low rates for your big loan. Offering a choice between fixed or adjustable rates, our jumbo loans offer maximum flexibility for home financing for larger loans.
- Do you need a mortgage between $417,000 and $3,000,000?
- Do you need flexible rates and terms?
- Are you looking for quick turn-around for your jumbo purchase or refinance?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, a jumbo loan might be right for you, so call a Home Loan Expert at (800) 251-9080, or fill out the form to get started now!
Why you should choose Quicken Loans
- Only Quicken Loans offers you the Closing Cost Cutter and PMI Buster. Find out how these great options can help guide you to the best decision to meet your financial goals.
- Our powerful online tools, like MyQL Mobile, allow us to close your loan quickly. This app is exclusive to Quicken Loans clients and works with iPhone® and Android™!
- We close the majority of our loans in 30 days or less!
- We can close your loan fast. James, of Florence, SC, closed his loan in ‘less than 30 days from initial contact to close.’
See where we’ve financed homes near you!
Other loans you might be interested in:
Jumbo loan features
- Refinance or purchase up to $3,000,000.
- Our FHA Jumbos provide the flexibility and security of a government-insured FHA loan. Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value, or buy your home for as little as 3.5% down.
- Our VA Jumbos give veterans added value – no money down for purchases and refinances up to 90%.
How the Jumbo loan works
- Any loan over the conventional loan limit ($417,000) is considered a jumbo loan.
- Loan limits vary by county, and rates depend on where your property is located.
- The jumbo loan may not be available in all states.
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply.
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties.
Learn more about Jumbo loans
Loved the Quicken Loans app. Great customer service!
Read this Review
Painless and stress free, best experience with a mortgage I've ever had.
Read this Review
“My Quicken Loans banker was very helpful. Even though I didn't know what I was doing he made me understand all of the aspects of the loan and made me feel really comfortable with my decisions and really helped me along with the process.”
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (800) 251-9080 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.