Refinance your FHA loan to a crazy low rate with our speedy FHA Streamline
- Are you currently in an FHA loan?
- Do you want to save money with a lower rate and payment on your FHA loan – even if you owe more than your home is worth?
- Would you like a mortgage with no appraisal required, lower credit requirements, and limited documentation to help you qualify?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you’re in luck. Mortgage rates are at HISTORIC LOWS, and an FHA Streamline might be right for you! You can qualify for an FHA Streamline Refinance even with less-than-perfect credit, so call our FHA Hotline now at (866) 577-8425.
Why you should choose Quicken Loans
- Only Quicken Loans offers you the Closing Cost Cutter and PMI Buster. Find out how these great options can help guide you to the best decision to meet your financial goals.
- Our powerful online tools, like MyQL Mobile, allow us to close your loan quickly. This app is exclusive to Quicken Loans clients and works with iPhone® and Android™!
- We close the majority of our loans in 30 days or less!
- We can close your loan faster than most other lenders. Carree, of Romulus, MI, said, ‘I refinanced my FHA loan in 15 days from day of initial contact.’
See where we’ve financed homes near you!
The interest on the portion of the credit extension that is greater than the fair value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes. You should consult a tax advisor for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
Refinance to a lower mortgage rate with no appraisal
Quicken Loans is proud to offer the FHA Streamline refinance, a loan program designed to help homeowners across America take advantage of today’s extremely low mortgage rates and get a lower rate and payment on their FHA loan. Is an FHA Streamline refinance right for you? Find out by calling our FHA Streamline Hotline now at (866)-577-8425 or fill out our quick form on the right and we’ll call you right away.
What is an FHA Streamline refinance?
- The FHA Streamline is a refinance program from the Federal Housing Administration which could get you a lower rate on your FHA mortgage without an extensive qualification process. Simply put, the typical refinance process is streamlined! FHA Streamline is also known as FHA IRRRL (Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan).
- In order to qualify, you must currently be in an FHA loan.
How the FHA Streamline refinance works
- FHA Streamline is a refinance program for homeowners currently in an FHA loan.
- FHA Streamline is offered as a 5-year ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) or either a 15-year or 30-year fixed rate loan.
- No appraisal required.
- Minimal credit requirements.
Is an FHA Streamline refinance right for you?
If you’re in an FHA loan now and:
- Your current mortgage rate is higher than today’s mortgage rates.
- You owe more on your mortgage than your home is worth.
Call us now at (866)-577-8425 to see if you qualify for the great benefits of the FHA Streamline refinance.
The interest on the portion of the credit extension that is greater than the fair value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes. You should consult a tax adviser for further information regarding your ability to deduct interest and charges.
This was a very easy and quick loan from start to finish. No stress involved.
Read this Review
Smooth process and quick results. Thanks!
Read this Review
“By the time 21 days had passed, my credit problems had been resolved and paid with a refinance on my home. My life was headed in the right direction. And not one of those things could have happened without Graham Goodrich and Jason Murawski at QuickenLoans.com.”
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (800) 251-9080 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.