Don’t miss out – lock in your low rate! Call (800) 251-9080 or fill out this form now.
How do you want to get started?
Secure | No Obligation | Free Expert Advice
- Save thousands over the life of your loan
- Stop paying monthly PMI
- Keep more cash on hand
- Easy refinance qualifying
- Low down payment
- Fixed-rate and ARM options
- Take advantage of your VA benefits
- Buy a home with no down payment
- Refinance up to 120% of your home’s value
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 2nd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to Inside Mortgage Finance, Quarter 1, 2014.
CONSUMER ALERT: Beware lenders posing as Quicken Loans, often asking for Western Union wire transfers. Learn more
Quicken Loans Rate Drop Advantage Program℠ Learn more
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (800) 251-9080 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.