Disclaimer: Beginning January 1, 2020, the VA funding fee will be changing to a range of 1.4% – 3.6% based on factors like your down payment or equity amount, your service status and whether this is a first or subsequent use of a VA loan.
Quicken Loans now offers a 100% loan-to-value refinance on VA loans. This is great news for veterans who want to refinance 100% of their home’s value to enjoy today’s extremely low rates.
If you are a veteran or active member in today’s military and you’re interested in a rate& term or a VA streamline refinance, this great offer can apply to you. Condos on the VA approved condo list are also included in this refinance option. Contact a Home Loan Expert today to learn more about this opportunity!
VA loans remain one of the top benefits available to veterans. In addition to the 100% loan-to-value refinance, there are several other benefits to using a VA loan to purchase or refinance a home:
- No down payment required – Buy a home with no money down
- Less than perfect credit ok – VA loans have much less strict credit requirements and qualifying procedures than conventional loans.
- Less restrictions on refinance criteria – no PMI and relaxed credit guidelines
- VA assistance to veteran borrowers in default due to temporary financial difficulty
- The VA funding fee is waived for disabled veterans, surviving spouses and Purple Heart recipients
Quicken Loans is proud to offer the men and women who’ve served the U.S. Military the great benefits of the VA loan. Offering 100% refinancing is just another way to thank those that served.
If so, subscribe now for tips on home, money, and life delivered straight to your inbox.