Pay Off Your Mortgage Faster or Lower Your Monthly Payment
The choice is yours. Act now!Lower Your Monthly Payment
Select your refinance goal below to learn more:
Get Our Current Rates Today!
|5-Year ARM||2.875%Future Adjustments||(3.10% APR)|
|30-Year Fixed||4.50%||(4.736% APR)|
|15-Year Fixed||3.50%||(3.865% APR)|
Rates as of: 09:06AM (EST) on 12/6/2013.
Get Your Mortgage Payment Quote
FHA and VA Refinance Options
Quicken Loans is the easiest and fastest way to get an FHA loan or a VA loan. FHA loans are great for folks with less home equity and lower credit scores. VA loans are the top benefit of military service. Quicken Loans can help you close either in half the time of most other lenders!
Most Popular Refinancing Options
You have many choices when refinancing your mortgage with Quicken Loans! Don’t worry, we’ll match you to the perfect mortgage to fit your needs. Here are some of our most popular refinance options:
Learn About Refinancing in Your State
Quicken Loans offers mortgages in all 50 states. Choose your state from the map or list below and learn more about the most popular mortgage options in your area and see today’s low mortgage rates.
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (800) 251-9080 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage: The initial payment on a 30-year $200,000 5-year Adjustable-Rate Loan at 2.875% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $829.79 with 2 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 3.10%. After the initial 5 years, the principal and interest payment is $829.79. The fully indexed rate of 2.875% is in effect for the remaining 25 years and can change once every year for the remaining life of the loan. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Rate is variable and subject to change after 5 years.
30-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage: The payment on a $200,000 30-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 4.50% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $1013.38 with 1.875 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 4.736%. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply.
15-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage: The payment on a $200,000 15-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 3.50% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $1429.77 with 1.625 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 3.865%. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply.