Our Mortgage Options Are
at Your Command
So are our low rates. Act now!
Don’t miss out – lock-in your low rate! Call (800) 251-9080 or fill out this form now.
Get a 30-year fixed for 3.75% (4.001% APR). Don’t wait for rates to rise; call (800) 251-9080!
Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the U.S.
2010-2014 Primary Mortgage Origination
2014-2015 Mortgage Servicing
“Absolutely everyone was friendly and knowledgeable…the loan process was easy and quick. We can’t say enough good things about Eric – he was great – from the initial contact to keeping us abreast of everything up to and after closing.”
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (800) 251-9080 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage: The initial payment on a 30-year $200,000 5-year Adjustable-Rate Loan at 2.99% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $842.13 with 2.125 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 3.316%. After the initial 5 years, the principal and interest payment is $854.66. The fully indexed rate of 3.125% is in effect for the remaining 25 years and can change once every year for the remaining life of the loan. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Rate is variable and subject to change after 5 years.
30-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage: The payment on a $200,000 30-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 3.75% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $926.24 with 1.875 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 3.976%. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply.
15-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage: The payment on a $200,000 15-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 2.875% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $1369.18 with 2.25 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 3.328%. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply.
- Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Primary Mortgage Origination StudySM and the J.D. Power 2015 Primary Mortgage Servicer StudySM. 2014 Origination Study based on 3,393 total responses measuring 12 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. 2015 Servicing Study based on responses from 5,922 consumers measuring 20 companies and measures the satisfaction of consumers with their current mortgage servicer. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-September 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.