With a Quicken Loans preapproval, you'll know how much you can spend on a home, so you can save time with a focused search
- It's a smart financial move! We'll find out what you qualify for and what payment you're comfortable with. This can eliminate any unpleasant surprises before you close on your new home.
- You get negotiating power with a stronger offer, especially when competing with other buyers.
- You get extra help from “America's Home Loan Experts,“ with online guides, calculators, news articles and timely newsletters – personalized to help you understand exactly what's going on based on where you are in the home-buying process.
Close faster when you have a Quicken Loans preapproval
- As a Quicken Loans client, you could close on your home in just weeks, rather than months. It's another advantage you'll have over other buyers, and takes much of the stress out of buying a home.
- Even if you're not a first-time home buyer, the preapproval process speeds your application through the process so you can enjoy a smooth closing.
- Already made an offer on a home? No problem! We can jump-start your closing and speed you into that new home. Get the peace of mind of knowing your loan will close with fewer surprises.
*With a Quicken Loans preapproval, your mortgage will close subject to satisfactory title and appraisal, and your financial situation stays the same.
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (800) 251-9080 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.
The Easiest Way To Get A Home Loan®
Four Easy Steps to Become a Homeowner.
Step 1: Get preapproved
You’ll know exactly how much home you can afford based on your real credit score and the home loans available.
Step 2: Find your agent, find your home
A real estate agent can be a valuable asset in finding just the right home. Whether you are already working with someone, or want a referral from our partner, In-House Realty, we're here to help.
Step 3: Get your mortgage
Once you find a home, simply contact your Home Loan Expert to complete the Quicken Loans Pre-Approval process. Our streamlined mortgage application process and unmatched customer service make this the easiest step. Most of the work is already done!
Step 4: Move in
The closing is just the beginning of your relationship with Quicken Loans! Our free to use sister website, Quizzle, will help you manage your home, money and credit – all in one spot. You'll get a free credit report and score, plus budgeting tools and expert advice to help you make smart decisions about your life. Plus, our Loan Tracker technology alerts your Home Loan Expert to anything that could improve your mortgage situation.
Don’t miss out – lock in your low rate! Call (800) 251-9080 or fill out this form now.
Recently Featured In:
- usa today