What Our Relocation Team Offers
- Mortgages – They’re all we do!
- Dedicated Team – Our dedicated end-to-end team of specialized Relocation Home Loan Experts are fully trained on your company’s culture, relocation policy and expectations.
- Relocation Pricing – Quicken Loans offers reduced lender fees and discounted interest rates.
- Direct Billing – We’ll send your reimbursable costs and direct bill to your company immediately after closing.
- Subsidy Administration – We support mortgage subsidy programs across all our loan options, even jumbo mortgage loans. We also feature centralized servicing, making ongoing management a breeze!
- Technology – With Rocket Mortgage, you can upload and electronically sign documents, import income and asset data, and track your loan through every step of the mortgage process.
- Accessibility – Our dedicated Relocation Home Loan Experts are available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET, and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET, and at any other time by appointment.
Call (800) 581-6683 to speak to our dedicated relocation team!
How It Works
Whether you’re moving 200 miles or 2,000, we have the right mortgage for your relocation!
Quicken Loans offers a full suite of mortgage options to meet your needs, including some unique loan programs.
A perfect choice for first-time and experienced home buyers, Mortgage First* allows you to complete the majority of the mortgage process before looking for a home, including documentation collection and underwriting, with no cost or obligation. You can shop with confidence because we’ve already addressed any factors that may impact your approval, making for a stress-free and straightforward experience. Mortgage First is available on nearly all of our purchase options.
Purchase a home with 0% down and save on mortgage insurance. USDA loans are an attractive option for buying a home in a qualifying rural area, especially for first-time home buyers.
With the YOURgage, you pick the terms of your loan, from 8 to 29 years, all with fixed rates. This allows you to pay off your mortgage more quickly and can allow you to maintain the same monthly payment as your previous home.
If you have less than 20% for a down payment, PMI Advantage gives you more buying power by allowing you to put as little as 5% down without having to pay PMI each month. This feature is available on most of our conventional loans, including YOURgage.
We simplify the mortgage process to make it the best experience possible!
How Our Numbers Measure Up
- Quicken Loans is currently the largest retail mortgage lender in the nation according to the National Mortgage News.
- 96% of our (closed) clients would recommend us.
- With more than 32 years of experience, we’ve designed a mortgage process that adapts to your needs.
- Quicken Loans serves transferees in all 50 states and retains mortgage servicing on more than 99% of our relocation loans.
- For eight years in a row now, J.D. Power has ranked Quicken Loans highest in the nation in customer satisfaction for Primary Mortgage Origination. And for the fourth year in a row, they also ranked us highest in the nation for Mortgage Servicing.
*Mortgage First: MORTGAGE FIRST is a service available exclusively from Quicken Loans. Quicken Loans verifies the home buyer’s income, reviews credit, and underwrites the proposed loan without an identified property. Not all properties are eligible. Once a property has been identified and approved, Quicken Loans may issue final loan approval. The interest rate does not lock until a contract is entered, and so rates may change without notice. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. No loan will issue without buyer’s provision of insurance, an adequate appraisal, and clear title. This advertisement is not an offer to lend, and does not empower you to accept any loan agreement. MORTGAGE FIRST terms and conditions may change without notice.