What Our Relocation Team Offers
- Mortgages – They’re all we do!
- Dedicated Team – Our dedicated team of specialized Relocation Home Loan Experts are fully trained on your company's culture, relocation policy and expectations.
- Subsidy Administration – We support mortgage subsidy programs across all our loan options, even jumbo mortgage loans. We also feature centralized servicing, making ongoing management a breeze!
- Direct Billing – We'll send transferees’ reimbursable costs and direct bill immediately after closing.
- Relocation Pricing – Quicken Loans offers fewer lender fees, discounted interest rates and reduced fee costs.
- Service Retention – Quicken Loans services 99% of our relocation loans.
- Mortgage First – A perfect choice for first-time and experienced home buyers, Mortgage First allows transferees to complete the majority of the mortgage process before looking for a home – including documentation collection and underwriting, with no cost or obligation.
- MyQL – This is a customized online experience. Transferees can track their loans through every step of the mortgage process, upload loan documents and personalize their preferences.
- Exclusive Technology – All designed and built in-house, our technology provides unparalleled service and the most efficient, easiest mortgage experience available, starting with house hunting through initial application and servicing.
- Accessibility – Our dedicated Relocation Home Loan Experts are available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET, and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET, and at any other time by appointment.
- Exclusive Educational Materials – Transferees receive the documents they need to stay on top of the mortgage process. Our Mortgage Checklist will help them monitor what they’ll need for their loans, while our other helpful material such as our Technology Flyer, Mortgage First FAQ, Condo Questionnaire and Expatriates Flyer will keep them informed and on track.
How It Works
Whether you're moving 200 miles or 2000, we have the right mortgage for your relocation!
Quicken Loans offers a full suite of mortgage options to meet the unique needs of transferring employees. Our 15- and 30-year fixed-rate loans provide opportunities to purchase a home with as little as 5% down and the certainty of a fixed interest rate. We offer 30-, 20-, and 15-year fixed-rate terms on FHA and VA loans. Offering a choice between fixed or adjustable rates, our jumbo loans offer maximum flexibility for home financing on larger loans up to $3,000,000.
A perfect choice for first-time and experienced home buyers, Mortgage First allows transferees to complete the majority of the mortgage process before looking for a home, including documentation collection and underwriting, with no cost or obligation.
Quicken Loans is here to help those moving to the United States without U.S. credit. In addition to a robust foreign national mortgage financing solution, we also offer a free concierge service as a one-stop shop to compare, order and schedule essential services, saving transferees time and making the moving experience easier!
With this option, transferees aged 62 and older are able to purchase a new home whose monthly mortgage payments are not required as long as they live in the home. This option is best for transferees who want to move closer to family, relocate to a warmer climate, downsize to a smaller home or move into a home that better meets their needs.
With the YOURgage, gone are the days of only being able to choose a 15- or 30-year term. Transferees can now pick the terms of their loan, from 8 to 30 years, all with fixed rates. This allows transferees to pay off their mortgage more quickly and can allow them to maintain the same monthly payment as their departure home.
If you have less than 20% for a down payment, we have options for you. PMI Advantage gives you more buying power by allowing you to put as little as 5% down. Plus, Quicken Loans will pay your PMI. You’ll get all of this just by choosing a slightly higher interest rate that’s tax deductible!
Mortgage First: MORTGAGE FIRST is a service available exclusively from Quicken Loans. Quicken Loans verifies the home buyer's income, reviews credit, and underwrites the proposed loan without an identified property. Not all properties are eligible. Once a property has been identified and approved, Quicken Loans may issue final loan approval. The interest rate does not lock until a contract is entered, and so rates may change without notice. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. No loan will issue without buyer's provision of insurance, an adequate appraisal, and clear title. This advertisement is not an offer to lend, and does not empower you to accept any loan agreement. MORTGAGE FIRST terms and conditions may change without notice.
We simplify the mortgage process to make it the best experience possible!
How Our Numbers Measure Up
- Nearly 2 million loans and counting makes us America’s largest online retail mortgage lender and the second largest retail mortgage lender in the nation, according to the National Mortgage News.
- We have 95% client satisfaction.
- With more than 31 years of experience, we’ve designed a mortgage process that adapts to your needs.
- Quicken Loans serves transferees in all 50 states and retains mortgage servicing on more than 99% of our relocation loans.
- #1 on the “Best Places to Work in IT” list in 2013 by Computerworld magazine, and among the top 15 for nine years running.
- #1 on the “Best Place to Work in Michigan” list by the Detroit Free Press for the fourth consecutive year.
- #5 in 2014 on FORTUNE magazine’s “Best Company to Work for in the Country” list, and in the top 30 for 11 consecutive years.
- For the fifth consecutive year, J.D. Power ranks Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Primary Loan Origination” in the U.S.
- In 2013, Quicken Loans achieved an average score and net satisfaction metrics WELL above the industry average. Further, the average Quicken Loans score posted by transferees was the highest among all competitors in the relocation mortgage service category through the Alan Trippel Report.
- QuickenLoans.com was named a “Best of the Web” mortgage lending site by Forbes, Money and PC magazines.
- Named Best and Brightest Wellness Champion by Corp! Magazine, Michigan Business and Professional Assoc., Michigan Food and Beverage Assoc., and Wellco.
In the Community
- We’re dedicated to strengthening and improving the community in which we live, work and play. In 2013, we gave $10 million to hundreds of nonprofits and charitable organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio, Arizona, North Carolina and California.
- Our team members volunteered 36,000 hours at more than 200 community events in 2013.
- From our Home Loan Experts to our Senior Purchase Specialists, our more than 10,000 team members make it their mission to give clients the mortgage experience they deserve.