I’ve been golfing for years, and I’ve never been lucky enough to get an ace. I’m not a PGA TOUR professional, though. Those guys seem to do that with regularity, which made it an easy decision to bring back the Quicken Loans Hole-In-One sweepstakes for a third year. You see, for every hole-in-one at a PGA TOUR event, Quicken Loans is paying a year’s worth of mortgage payments for one lucky winner. To date, there have already been six winners, even though the 2016 version of the sweepstakes only launched about a month ago. The following are the winners:
- Steve S., Kansas City, MO, thanks to Jack Maguire’s hole-in-one.
- Carol T., The Villages, FL, courtesy of Chad Campbell’s ace.
- Sal M., New Rochelle, NY, via Ryan Palmer’s memorable shot.
- Steve S., Waukesha, WI, by means of Tyrone Van Aswegen’s miracle shot.
- Donna S., Westbury, NY, due to Ryan Moore’s incredible shot.
- Michelle S., Brockton, MA, by way of Alex Cejka’s improbable shot.
In the first two years of the Quicken Loans Hole-In-One sweepstakes, 48 lucky winners received a mortgage-free year courtesy of Quicken Loans. The best part about it is that all you have to do is register at PGATOUR.com/QuickenLoans. After every hole-in-one, one random winner will be picked. It’s that simple – almost as simple as the PGA TOUR professionals make it look.
Oh, and there’s one more thing: If a hole-in-one occurs at the par-3 tenth hole during the Quicken Loans National at Congressional Country Club (June 23-26), Quicken Loans will award one winner $1 million.
To be eligible for the Quicken Loans Hole-In-One sweepstakes, entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen.
If you haven’t already registered, do it now! Head on over to PGATOUR.com/QuickenLoans for your chance to be the next winner!
If so, subscribe now for tips on home, money, and life delivered straight to your inbox.