Hey first-time home buyers!
Have a question about getting a home? Or a mortgage? Or anything to do with the home buying process?
Never fear, first-timers. The First-Time Home Buyer Q&A Google Hangout is here.
Coming next week, our second hangout is dedicated to first-time home buyers and I couldn’t be more excited. We’ve assembled a very impressive panel of experts that will definitely provide great answers to your questions and provide a lot of value to our viewers.
Here’s the official description of this exciting event:
Join Quicken Loans, the Federal Housing Administration, the Department of Veterans Affairs, the National Association of Realtors, In-House Realty, Quizzle and other guests on November 22, 2013 at 12:30 pm for a special Google Hangout, dedicated to first-time home buyers. We’ll be discussing all of the important questions clients have about buying their first home, getting a mortgage, budgeting, managing credit and much more.We’ll even be taking live questions during the Hangout through Twitter (#HomeBuyerChat) or by email at email@example.com. No registration required.
Just go to http://po.st/HomeBuyer to watch the Hangout. See you there!
The panel of experts includes:
- Doug Seabolt — In-House Realty
- Doug Andrus — Keller Williams
- Michael Brocker-Queiro — TSI Appraisal
- Mark Connors — Department of Veterans Affairs
- Julie Shaffer — Federal Housing Administration
- Margo Willis — Red Moon Realty, Member of NAR
- Jerry Lootens — Awful Picky Home Inspections
- Michael Berris — Quicken Loans – Director of Mortgage Banking NMLS#23343
- Katie Bushor — Quizzle
Please let me know if you have any questions about the Hangout or for the Hangout. And once again, see you there!
If so, subscribe now for tips on home, money, and life delivered straight to your inbox.