Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Searching for the perfect gift to get Dad this Father’s Day? The hunt for the perfect gift can be tiring – but we’re here to help!
We’ve done the hunting for you and segmented the gifts based on personalities and interests. Show your father figure how much you appreciate him this Father’s Day with any of these great gift ideas!
The Sports Fan Dad
Does your dad yell at the TV while watching a game like the refs can actually hear him? If you’re shopping for an avid sports fan, pair one of these gifts with tickets to a local game or an at-home tailgate, and he’ll be thrilled!
- Philadelphia Eagles 3-Piece BBQ Set – $50
- The Golden Age of American Football – $39
- Cleveland Cavaliers Lebron James Replica Jersey – $60
The Handyman Dad
For the dad who is always taking care of things around the house, get him something he’ll actually use. The Leatherman Super Tool has 19 tools in one. It may feel like he has everything, but does he have everything in one?
- Leatherman – Super Tool 300 Multitool – $80
- Nest Thermostat – $250
- 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill/Driver and Impact Combo Kit – $179
The Outdoorsman Dad
If the guy on your list is more likely to be on the hiking trails on a Saturday then stuck indoors, these gifts might be the perfect fit! We’ve got everything from an insulated mug that will keep his coffee warm on a camping trip to a guide for all things outdoors.
- YETI Rambler 14 oz. Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug with Lid – starting at $25
- The Kaufmann Mercantile Guide: How to Split Wood, Shuck an Oyster, and Master Other Simple Pleasures – $20
- Merrell Moab 2 Vent Low Hiking Shoes – $100
The Foodie Dad
From trendy salt plates to a classic at-home smoker, the dad who loves cooking (or just food in general) will be excited to open any of these gifts on Father’s Day. Take him from home cook to master chef in one fell swoop.
- Carry On Cocktail Set – $90
- Masterbuilt 2-Door Propane Smoker – $164
- Himalayan Salt Plate with Salt Plate Book – $60
The Tech-Savvy Dad
Pixels and gizmos and gadgets – Oh my!
For the tech-savvy guy in your life, get him something new and useful that he might not have yet, but definitely wants! The Oculus Go is a virtual reality headset that allows him to immerse himself in over 1,000 different experiences.
The Fashion-Conscious Dad
No normal tie will do for the fashion-conscious dad. Help him elevate his style with something like a gift set from the Tie Bar, which comes with coordinating socks, pocket square and tie. You can splurge and get him a gift card to Trunk Club, which provides him with a personal stylist.
- “Lacie” Faux Leather Duffel Bag – $85
- Trunk Club Personal Stylist Gift Card – starting at $50
- Novelty Navy Gift Set – $39
The Fun-Loving Dad
What’s a better gift for Father’s Day than a literal dad joke? A bouquet of salami – delicious and hilarious. “Who’s Your Daddy?” Star Wars coffee mug – 100% dad approved. Book of the greatest dad jokes – something you might regret later, but Dad will like it.
- Olympia Provisions Salami Bouquet – starting at $50
- The World’s Greatest Collection of Dad Jokes – $4
- Star Wars “Who’s Your Daddy”? Father’s Day Coffee Mug – $13
No matter which gift you get your special guy for Father’s Day, there’s a good chance he’ll love it. Let us know in the comment section what you’re getting your dad this year!
If so, subscribe now for tips on home, money, and life delivered straight to your inbox.