Quicken Loans Inc., which includes affiliate Title Source Inc., In-House Realty, LLC and One Reverse Mortgage, LLC.
Quicken Loans Inc. is the nation’s largest online retail mortgage lender and the fourth largest overall retail home lender in the U.S.
Products and Technology:
Quicken Loans.com offers:
- Direct access to mortgage specialists. The company’s seasoned lending professionals can answer questions via email, fax or phone from application to close.
- Instant real-time loan comparison. The company’s website, www.quickenloans.com, provides apples-to-apples comparisons of mortgages and thousands of financing options.
- Comprehensive home-financing education. Quicken Loans provides information regarding purchasing, refinancing or home equity loans and finding the loan that fits your needs.
- Diverse loan options. Quicken Loans specializes in plain vanilla mortgages, including conventional, FHA and VA programs.
- Real-time loan status information. Our specialized website, www.myql.com, allows consumers to immediately find where their application stands on a real-time basis at any time.
Quicken Loans closed a record $70 billion in home loan volume in 2012.
Nearly 10,000 based in Detroit, Michigan; Cleveland, Ohio; North Scottsdale, Arizona; San Diego, California and Charlotte, North Carolina.
The online mortgage process offered by Quicken Loans saves time and money by:
- Allowing consumers to apply for and check the status of a loan from the convenience of their own home or office, 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Eliminating paperwork, “middleman” steps associated with the traditional process
- Using online pre-qualification to accelerate the application process
- Offering low rates, reduced fees, instant comparisons and real-time quotes
- Providing immediate answers through personal consultation with a loan officer and interactive tools
- 95% of clients would recommend Quicken Loans based on closed client surveys
- We close a majority of loans in 30 days or less