* Mortgage rates could change daily.
* Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
* Some products may not be available in all states.
* Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
* Lending services may not be available in all areas.
* Some restrictions may apply.
* Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
* We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
* The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
* The loan to value (LTV) ratio is [LTV]%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
* Please remember that we don't have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn't match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call [PHONE] to talk to one of our mortgage experts.
30-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage: The payment on a $200,000 30-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 3.875% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $940.48 with 2 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 4.114%. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply.
15-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage: The payment on a $200,000 15-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 3.125% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $1393.22 with 1.875 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 3.524%. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply.
HARP Mortgage: To be eligible for HARP: your original note date must be dated on or before 5/31/2009, with a loan-to-value (LTV) equal to or less than 200% of the current market value of your home. You must be current on existing mortgage payments and make sufficient income to support the new mortgage payments. Quicken Loans must be participating with your Mortgage Insurance provider in order for you to qualify. *The interest on the portion of the credit extension that is greater than the fair market value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes. A tax advisor should be consulted for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2010-2011 Primary Mortgage Origination Studies[^SM^]. 2011 study based on 3,647 total responses measuring 16 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-September 2011. Your experiences may vary. Visit "jdpower.com":http://jdpower.com.