Home Loan Options in Virginia
Save Money By Securing Today’s Historically Low RatesPaying less on your mortgage can help put money back in your pocket and eliminate stress. Take a look at these home loan options in your state and make the best mortgage decision with confidence.
Change Your Numbers
Pick a loan type, choose your loan amount, select your points, and voila – you’ll have a loan option waiting for you!
|Home Loan Option ?||30-Year Fixed|
|Total Monthly Payment ?
(Including taxes and insurance)
|Monthly Mortgage Payment||$999|
|Estimated Taxes and Insurance||$269|
|Mortgage Rate ?||4.375%|
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (800) 251-9080 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.
30-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage: The payment on a $200,000 30-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 4.375% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $998.58 with 2.125 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 4.631%. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply.
Why Should You Act Today?
- Mortgage Rates Are Insanely Low In Virginia.Take advantage of these historically low mortgage rates today before they rise again. Don’t be left in the dust!
- We Have Products That Fit Your Needs.No matter how long you plan on staying in your home, we have the right loan option for you. Choose from 30-year or 15-year fixed-rate mortgages, an FHA loan with more relaxed qualifications, a YOURgage with custom fixed terms, or even a VA loan if you’re a veteran or current serviceman.
- Applying Has Never Been Easier.Get started with your mortgage today by filling out our online application or calling (800) 251-9080 now. A Home Loan Expert will contact you and give you the personalized attention you deserve.
Why Choose Quicken Loans?
- The Better Business Bureau gives us an A+ rating.
Don’t miss out – lock-in your low rate! Call (800) 251-9080 or fill out this form now.
Recently Featured In:
- usa today