Get Approved Even Before You Start Shopping with Mortgage First.
- Do you want the ability to position yourself as a strong, serious buyer in today’s competitive market?
- Would you like to complete the majority of the mortgage process before looking for a home – including underwriting?
- Do you want to shop for a home with the confidence of knowing you’re a step ahead of other buyers?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, Mortgage First approval might be right for you!
Call us now at (800) 447-4862 to get started!
Why Should You Choose Quicken Loans?
- We’re proud to have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau!
- Our clients are happy – 95% would recommend us to friends or family!
- MyQL Mobile makes this your fastest mortgage ever!
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (800) 447-4862 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.
30-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage: The payment on a $200,000 30-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 4.25% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $983.88 with 2.25 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 4.516%. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply.