Mortgage Alert – Some loans may be more expensive and harder to qualify for under possible new government guidelines. Get started now to qualify before it’s too late! Call us to learn more.
Why choose a Jumbo Loan?
- Looking for financing for over $417,000?
- Jumbo loans can qualify under FHA guidelines, with up to 97.75% financing of your home’s value for Refinance and up to 96.5% for Purchase.
- If you prefer a low fixed rate, or even a lower adjustable rate, Quicken Loans has your Jumbo Loan covered.
Call us now at (800) 447-4862 to get started!
Why Should You Choose Quicken Loans?
- We’re proud to have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau!
- We close the majority of our loans in 30 days or less!
- MyQL Mobile makes this your fastest mortgage ever!
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (800) 447-4862 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.