What makes the HomePath® mortgage different?Quicken Loans is one of a select group of lenders in the nation approved to offer the HomePath® Mortgage, designed to help sell Fannie Mae-owned properties. Quicken Loans can assist you with financing for these below-market-price properties, using our state-of-the art process to make your loan even more efficient.
- Are you interested in buying or investing in a home with very little down?
- Are you looking for fast financing with no appraisal?
- Are you looking for a great deal on real estate?
Talk to a Home Loan Expert now at (800) 251-9080, or fill out the form to get started right away.Other loans you might be interested in:
Why you should choose Quicken Loans
- Only Quicken Loans offers you the Closing Cost Cutter and PMI Buster. Find out how these great options can help guide you to the best decision to meet your financial goals.
- Our powerful online tools, like MyQL Mobile, allow us to close your loan quickly. This app is exclusive to Quicken Loans clients and works with iPhone® and Android™!
- We close the majority of our loans in 30 days or less!
- We can close your loan fast. Daniel, of Boise, Idaho, closed his loan in just ‘18 days start to finish, awesome! ‘
HomePath® Mortgage™ Features
- HomePath® Mortgage™ is a product from Fannie Mae that is designed to help sell mortgage-ready Fannie Mae homes.
- Only mortgage-ready HomePath homes are eligible for this exclusive mortgage program through Quicken Loans. For a home to be mortgage-ready, they cannot require renovations or be labeled as HomePath® Mortgage Renovation
- Find eligible properties by visiting HomePath.com.
How the HomePath® Mortgage™ Works:
Quicken Loans will help you get started. Get in touch with a Home Loan Expert by calling (800) 251-9080!
- Your Home Loan Expert can get you pre-approved and let you know exactly how much home you can afford.
- If you don’t have an agent, we’ll put you in touch with an In-House Realty agent at no charge!
- Your In-House Agent will help you find the perfect HomePath home.
- When you’re ready to make an offer, your agent and your Home Loan Expert will work together to get you to the closing table as soon as possible.
- Move in to your new home!
Learn more about HomePath® loans
Ready to get started? Call a Quicken Loans Home Loan Expert now at (800) 251-9080.
I liked the idea of receiving emails on the status of my loan.
Read this Review
I was impressed with the timely manner everything was completed. Enjoyed not having to leave my home.
Read this Review
“When we decided to refinance, we were a little skeptical. But when we started working with Quicken Loans, we realized how easy and convenient the process could be.”
What will your monthly mortgage payment be with a HomePath® mortgage?
Use this quick calculator to estimate your monthly mortgage payment with your HomePath® mortgage.
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (800) 251-9080 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.