Our 30-year fixed rate of 4.375% (4.621% APR) is near a RECORD low
- Do you plan to stay in your home for many years?
- Do you prefer a consistent mortgage payment for budget planning?
- Does your peace of mind depend on a payment that never changes?
Why you should choose Quicken Loans
- Only Quicken Loans offers you the Closing Cost Cutter and PMI Buster. Find out how these great options can help guide you to the best decision to meet your financial goals.
- Our exclusive online tools like MyQL let you track your mortgage process from start to finish, and our Mortgage Calculator app gives you rates right on your phone.
- We close the majority of our loans in 30 days or less!
- We’ll find the best option for your situation. Norm, of Grove, OK, wanted to refinance his 5-year ARM, so we hooked him up with “a 30-year fixed-rate loan at the low end of the rate drop” and he “closed within 2 weeks of the application process.”
30-year fixed-rate mortgage qualification requirements
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 5% down (primary home)
- Loan amounts from $25,000 to $3,000,000
How a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage works
- Monthly payments based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over 30 years
- Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
Learn more about 30-year fixed-rate mortgages
I was impressed on how quickly the loan progressed. Thank you very much for all your help.
Read this Review
I was very impressed with Quicken Loans. They kept me up to date with the process from beginning to end. The closing process...
Read this Review
“My first contact with a banker at Quicken was a wonderful experience; very nice man, very easy to talk to, very willing to help me in any way that he could.”
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Quicken Loans offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (800) 251-9080 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.
30-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage: The payment on a $200,000 30-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 4.50% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $1013.38 with 1.375 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 4.692%. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply.
Is a 30-year fixed your ticket to savings? Call (800) 251-9080 or fill out the form below to get started.
Recently Featured In:
- usa today