What Our Relocation Team Offers
- Mortgages – They’re all we do!
- Dedicated Team – Our dedicated team of specialized Relocation Home Loan Experts are fully trained on your company’s culture, relocation policy and expectations.
- Subsidy Administration – We support mortgage subsidy programs across all our loan options, even jumbo mortgage loans. We also feature centralized servicing, making ongoing management a breeze!
- Direct Billing – We’ll send transferees’ reimbursable costs and direct bill immediately after closing.
- Relocation Pricing – Quicken Loans offers fewer lender fees, discounted interest rates and reduced fee costs.
- Service Retention – Quicken Loans services 99% of our relocation loans.
- Mortgage First – A perfect choice for first-time and experienced home buyers, Mortgage First allows transferees to complete the majority of the mortgage process before looking for a home – including documentation collection and underwriting, with no cost or obligation.
- MyQL – This is a customized online experience. Transferees can track their loans through every step of the mortgage process, upload loan documents and personalize their preferences.
- Exclusive Technology – All designed and built in-house, our technology provides unparalleled service and the most efficient, easiest mortgage experience available, starting with house hunting through initial application and servicing.
- Accessibility – Our dedicated Relocation Home Loan Experts are available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET, and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET, and at any other time by appointment.
- Exclusive Educational Materials – Transferees receive the documents they need to stay on top of the mortgage process. Our Mortgage Checklist will help them monitor what they’ll need for their loans, while our other helpful material such as our Technology Flyer, Mortgage First FAQ, Condo Questionnaire and Expatriates Flyer will keep them informed and on track.
Whether you’re moving 200 miles or 2000, we have the right mortgage for your relocation!
Quicken Loans offers a full suite of mortgage options to meet the unique needs of transferring employees. Our 15- and 30-year fixed-rate loans provide opportunities to purchase a home with as little as 5% down and the certainty of a fixed interest rate. We offer 30-, 20-, and 15-year fixed-rate terms on FHA and VA loans. Offering a choice between fixed or adjustable rates, our jumbo loans offer maximum flexibility for home financing on larger loans up to $3,000,000.
A perfect choice for first-time and experienced home buyers, Mortgage First allows transferees to complete the majority of the mortgage process before looking for a home, including documentation collection and underwriting, with no cost or obligation.
Quicken Loans is here to help those moving to the United States without U.S. credit. In addition to a robust foreign national mortgage financing solution, we also offer a free concierge service as a one-stop shop to compare, order and schedule essential services, saving transferees time and making the moving experience easier!
With this option, transferees aged 62 and older are able to purchase a new home whose monthly mortgage payments are not required as long as they live in the home. This option is best for transferees who want to move closer to family, relocate to a warmer climate, downsize to a smaller home or move into a home that better meets their needs.
With the YOURgage, gone are the days of only being able to choose a 15- or 30-year term. Transferees can now pick the terms of their loan, from 8 to 30 years, all with fixed rates. This allows transferees to pay off their mortgage more quickly and can allow them to maintain the same monthly payment as their departure home.
If you have less than 20% for a down payment, we have options for you. PMI Advantage gives you more buying power by allowing you to put as little as 5% down. Plus, Quicken Loans will pay your PMI. You’ll get all of this just by choosing a slightly higher interest rate that’s tax deductible!
Mortgage First: MORTGAGE FIRST is a service available exclusively from Quicken Loans. Quicken Loans verifies the home buyer’s income, reviews credit, and underwrites the proposed loan without an identified property. Not all properties are eligible. Once a property has been identified and approved, Quicken Loans may issue final loan approval. The interest rate does not lock until a contract is entered, and so rates may change without notice. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. No loan will issue without buyer’s provision of insurance, an adequate appraisal, and clear title. This advertisement is not an offer to lend, and does not empower you to accept any loan agreement. MORTGAGE FIRST terms and conditions may change without notice.
We simplify the mortgage process to make it the best experience possible!
How Our Numbers Measure Up
- Nearly 2 million loans and counting makes us America’s largest online retail mortgage lender and the second largest retail mortgage lender in the nation, according to the National Mortgage News.
- We have 95% client satisfaction.
- We aim to close loans in 30 days or less.
- Quicken Loans serves transferees in all 50 states and retains mortgage servicing on more than 99% of our relocation loans.
- #1 on the “Best Places to Work in IT” list in 2013 by Computerworld magazine, and among the top 15 for nine years running.
- #1 on the “Best Place to Work in Michigan” list by the Detroit Free Press for the fourth consecutive year.
- #5 in 2014 on FORTUNE magazine’s “Best Company to Work for in the Country” list, and in the top 30 for 11 consecutive years.
- For the fifth consecutive year, J.D. Power ranks Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Primary Loan Origination” in the U.S.
- In 2013, Quicken Loans achieved an average score and net satisfaction metrics WELL above the industry average. Further, the average Quicken Loans score posted by transferees was the highest among all competitors in the relocation mortgage service category through the Alan Trippel Report.
- QuickenLoans.com was named a “Best of the Web” mortgage lending site by Forbes, Money and PC magazines.
- Named Best and Brightest Wellness Champion by Corp! Magazine, Michigan Business and Professional Assoc., Michigan Food and Beverage Assoc., and Wellco.
In the Community
- We’re dedicated to strengthening and improving the community in which we live, work and play. In 2013, we gave $10 million to hundreds of nonprofits and charitable organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio, Arizona, North Carolina and California.
- Our team members volunteered 36,000 hours at more than 200 community events in 2013.
- From our Home Loan Experts to our Senior Purchase Specialists, our more than 10,000 team members make it their mission to give clients the mortgage experience they deserve.
When 9 out of 10 transferees would recommend us, you know we’re a lender you can trust.
See what others have to say at QuickenLoansReviews.com
“I had the pleasure of working with Tom to secure a loan during my recent relocation. Tom is truly a professional who is able to use both his experience and integrity to achieve great results for his clients. I can’t say enough about how much I appreciated his timely responses (even when he was on vacation) and thoughtful counsel. I would highly recommend Tom and would absolutely use him again.”
Michael R., Summit, NJ
“I just wanted to send you a note telling you how impressed we were with your support during our loan process. You both demonstrated exceptional customer service with your responsiveness, knowledge, and friendly disposition. I’m pretty sure Charlene works around the clock to make sure her customers are taken care of! Even our realtor couldn’t believe how quickly you were able to finalize an FHA loan. We are really appreciated what a phenomenal job you and your teams did to make this happen for us. We’re happily getting settled into our new home and are very thankful for the role you played. I’d undoubtedly recommend you to my friends.”
Shane P., San Jose, CA
“Outstanding performance and personal attention. Process was smooth and easy from beginning to end. Website format was excellent and saved a tremendous amount of time and effort. All of my questions were answered and resolved immediately. I was treated with the utmost courtesy and respect at all times and was never left in the dark about what had to be done next to complete the process. Contacts at this company were the best I have ever worked with (Rachel and Rose). Even my real estate agent and title company were amazed at the service and fair value of this loan. My recommendation would be to ALWAYS use Quicken Loans for this service.”
Dan H., Ogden, UT
“The complete process including our closing was around 30 days which was made possible by the hard work of all these people. Tom takes a personal interest with his clients and remains involved throughout the entire process; day, night, and even the day of the closing “in case” there were any problems or questions that needed to be addressed. The sum up our experience, we were provided with excellent service from Quicken Loans and their employees. No hidden tricks or misleading information! They work very hard to make you comfortable with the loan experience. We would, and do recommend them for financial services; especially, the representatives mentioned!!! It’s nice to have a lender that treat their clients with respect and are available when you call. A+ rating…”
Jeffrey C., Rock Hill, SC
“I was amazed by the prompt attention I received during this transaction. During the time between choosing Quicken Loans and closing, I needed to talk to my representative, Greg Witulski, quite a bit. Greg kept me updated evey step of the way and if I called with a question, Greg either answered my call or called me back within 15 minutes. On top of that, Greg made some recommendations that resulted in several thousand dollars worth of savings for us on our home purchase.”
Timothy and Lori J., Sidney, NE
“The quick responses I got from Quicken Loans put my anxiety of our move to rest. To accept a relocation for my job was a huge decision in itself. Quicken Loans and in particular, Russell, made it easy for my husband and I to provide all the necessary documentation we needed to get the approvals, find our new home for our family and get to closing with no hiccups. Russell was always quick to return my calls and emails. It was particularly helpful to see the process easily online. I could check the status of the loan, what was missing, pending, etc. directly at the website and I was able to address everything easily. All members of the team treated us with respect and I felt confident our loan application was in the right hands. I would definitely recommend Quicken Loans to my friends and coworkers.”
Sue Ann, P., Bel Air, MD
“I found Quicken Loans via a search engine; best “find” I could have made in reference to my financial needs, the people were readily available, the process was easy to follow (with easy to follow instructions online), and I could easily determine the status of my loan at any time. While others may promise, Quicken delivered when I advised we had less than 30 days to close this deal. I plan to do all my future financial transactions with Quicken, and since I am in the process of selling a home as well I will recommend them to my prospective buyer! I would recommend them to everyone. I received exceptional customer service and I was satisfied… if you could only see the smile on my face — that truly says it all.”
Karen S., Temecula, CA
U-Unconditional support throughout the loan process.
C-Continuous communication with the client.
K-Kindness is one of many virtues.
E-Excellency in service.
N-Now is the time to make your dreams come true, Quicken is the answer! My deepest Thanks to Tom, Charlene, Dawn, thank you for making our dream come true. Awesome service.”
Daily G and Josue S., Apoka, FL
- Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power Primary Mortgage Origination (2010-2014) and Servicer (2014) StudiesSM. 2014 Origination Study based on 3,393 total responses measuring 12 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Servicer Study based on 5,120 responses measuring 20 companies and measures the satisfaction of consumers with their current mortgage servicer. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-September 2014 (Origination) March-April 2014 (Servicer). Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.