How do you want to get started?
With Rocket Mortgage℠ by Quicken Loans, our faster, simpler and totally online way to get a mortgage, you can quickly see how much you can afford and customize your mortgage options.
Not comfortable starting online? Answer a few questions, and we’ll have a Home Loan Expert call you.
We’re ready and waiting to help! Call (800) 251-9080 or fill out this form now.
We’ve perfected the process – free your mind to concentrate on your move
- Our preapproval will give you more leverage when bidding on your new home. And you can close in just weeks – another bargaining chip!
- Our partners at In-House Realty can match you with a trusted real estate agent in your area at no cost, ensuring a seamless home buying experience.
- Home loans are all we do – we’ll listen to your unique situation and guide you to the best loan options to meet your needs.
Every single day we help hundreds of Americans across the nation purchase new homes. Contact us today to see how we can help.
Why you should choose Quicken Loans
- Only Quicken Loans offers you the Closing Cost Cutter and PMI Advantage. Find out how these great options can help guide you to the best decision to meet your financial goals.
- We’re the nation’s largest online lender according to National Mortgage News.
- Our exclusive online tools like MyQL let you track your mortgage process from start to finish, and our Mortgage Calculator app gives you rates right on your phone.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Our most popular loan options when buying a home
- FHA Loan
The loan with flexibility and low restrictions. Find out how the FHA loan can help you with a lower down payment and many other benefits!
- VA Loan
Veterans and military personnel can get a mortgage with no money down and no PMI.
- 30-Year Loan
Get a low mortgage rate that’s fixed for 30 years.
- 15-Year Loan
Save thousands by paying off your home early with a 15-year fixed!
- Jumbo Loans
Get a low payment on your big loan! A jumbo loan is any loan over $417,000.
Learn more about buying a new home