I’m talking to you.
Here’s our latest update on the Skip-A-Year Mortgage Sweepstakes. But first, a few things to remember:
- We’re paying up to 5 lucky grand prize winners’ mortgages in 2013 (up to $50,000 each)
- I said up to 5 lucky grand prize winners because this is a progressive sweepstakes and the more people play, the more prizes are unlocked. It’s that simple.
- We’re giving away VIP race passes to any NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race next season
- We’re giving away lots of other cool NASCAR swag
- You can play daily and increase your chances of winning a prize at www.qlracing.com
- Each week we have various ways to earn extra entries (watch videos, short surveys, share on email and social media)
- Follow Quicken Loans racing on Facebook and get special codes for bonus entries
- Come back every day and play for at least one entry
As of today, we are just about 89,000 entries away from unlocking level two. At that point, we’ll have two mortgages paid in 2013. Once we get enough entries to unlock level three, we’ll have three mortgages paid in 2013. You following me?
So the more times you enter and the more of your friends you get to join, the more prizes are unlocked and will be given out when the sweepstakes ends on Nov. 18.
Until then, keep playing my friends. Keep playing.
Oh, and by the way, here is the winner of our “You’re the Boss” sweepstakes with Ryan Newman, taken earlier today. She’s Ryan’s boss this weekend, and 10 grand richer. Would be nice to be her right about now…
P.S. Use the bonus code THIRTYYEAR for additional entries in the sweepstakes!
If so, subscribe now for tips on home, money, and life delivered straight to your inbox.