Who cares about the Broncos and Ravens, though, unless of course you have Peyton Manning, Demaryius Thomas or Ray Rice on your fantasy football team? It’s all about the Detroit Lions and what the season holds for Matthew Stafford and Co.
As excited as I am for the Lions to host the Minnesota Vikings Sunday in the season opener (1 p.m. ET on FOX), I’m even more excited to announce that Quicken Loans has entered a multi-year sponsorship with the Detroit Lions as we continue our commitment to Detroit.
So, what does the sponsorship mean? It means Quicken Loans is taking over Ford Field! Check it out:
- Official Lender – Quicken Loans will now serve as the Official Mortgage Lender of the Detroit Lions.
- Tunnel Tarp Signage – The Lions will run onto the field each game under the Quicken Loans tunnel tarp.
- Player Tunnel Graphics – Quicken Loans sister company Fathead, the leading brand of officially licensed sports, entertainment and custom wall decals, has created a custom graphic in the tunnel between the locker room and playing field to inspire the Lions as they rush the field.
- In-stadium Signage – Quicken Loans will have multiple advertisements located throughout Ford Field.
- Outdoor Signage – Quicken Loans will have the option to post a large outdoor banner on the side of the team’s parking structure, facing Interstate 375, greeting fans as they enter downtown Detroit.
- Microphone and Interview Backdrop – Each time Detroit Lions Head Coach Jim Schwartz or a Lions player appear in front of the media post-game or at the team’s practice facility, they will do so with Quicken Loans logos on the backdrop and microphone.
- North Club Lounge – Quicken Loans will sponsor the Club Lounge, which is accessible by all fans holding a suite- or club- level ticket. The lounge is a great place to gather or have a drink before or during the game.
Pretty cool, huh? There’s more. If you’re attending Sunday’s game (or any game throughout the season), look for the “Quicken Loans Dream Seats.” Located above Section 100/141, the premium seating section is the only of its kind in the National Football League. The Dream Seats will be available to team members and business partners of the Quicken Loans Family of Companies for all Detroit Lions home games, along with other select events at Ford Field.
Click here to watch Quicken Loans CEO Bill Emerson chat with Detroit Lions President Tom Lewand and Channel 7′s Tom Leyden from the “Quicken Loans Dream Seats.” Also, click here to see Fox 2′s coverage of the seats.
Are you as excited as I am for the season to get underway? Does anyone out there have any predictions on what the Lions’ record will be during the regular season? Let us know in the comments section below!