You’re eating Turkey on Thursday. You’re bundling up and standing in line on Friday. You’re supporting local businesses on Saturday. And on Cyber Monday, you can relax in your jammies and win some cash this holiday season.
The Quicken Loans Cash Giveaway is kicking off Sunday, November 25 at 9:00 p.m. ET and ends Tuesday, November 27 at 3:00 a.m. ET.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Quicken Loans Facebook page on your computer or mobile device.
- Like our page, and you’ll be directed to an entry form. If you’re already a fan, you’ll be sent straight to the form. If you become a fan before the sweepstakes begins, watch our posts for sweepstakes updates and details.
- For every 500 registrants, we will give away $500! The more people enter the contest, the more we will give away! Up to 200 prizes will be awarded, up to $100,000!
- Want more entries? Tell your friends using the share feature, and earn an entry when they enter the contest too!
Winners will be announced the week of Dec. 3.
Need more details? See below for official rules.
The Quicken Loans Cash Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Entry Period: Sweepstakes begins on November 25, 2012 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 27, 2012 at 2:59 a.m. ET (the “Entry Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: The Quicken Loans Cash Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (“Entrant”). Employees of Quicken Loans, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates (“Administrator”) or any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) or household members (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win a Prize. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Any right to receive a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and conditions of these Official Rules. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
3. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Quicken Loans Inc., 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226 and administered by Don Jagoda Associates, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc.
4. How to Enter: During the Entry Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by submitting the sweepstakes registration form through the Quicken Loans Cash Giveaway Facebook® application on the “Quicken Loans” Page at www.facebook.com/QuickenLoans (a “Registration”). Participants who complete a Registration during the Entry Period (an “Entry”) will be entered in the Prize Drawing, as defined below. Bonus Entries: Entrants will have the opportunity to earn bonus Sweepstakes entries by sharing the Sweepstakes with friends on Facebook. For each friend you share the Sweepstakes with through the Quicken Loans Cash Giveaway Facebook® application and who registers for the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period, you will receive one (1) additional Entry into the Sweepstakes.
All entries must be submitted and received during the Entry Period to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) Registration per person. Attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple initial Registrations in violation of these Official Rules by using multiple/different email addresses, Facebook accounts, identities, and logins, or any other methods are prohibited and all entries made by such an individual will be disqualified if detected. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply. Normal phone/usage/subscription access charges imposed by your phone service provider will apply. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device. All Entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
5. Selection of Winners: For every five hundred (500) eligible Registrations received during the Entry Period, one (1) additional prize will be “unlocked”, up to a maximum number of 200 prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period on or about November 28, 2012 and will be conducted under the supervision of the Administrator at Administrator’s location. Only eligible Registrations and not Bonus Entries received will be considered for unlocking additional prizes.
6. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of prizes unlocked and on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by U.S. Mail and/or email. If Sponsor and/or Administrator is unsuccessful in contacting the potential winner, or if the potential winner fails to acknowledge receipt of the notification, within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the Prize. All potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor and/or Administrator will award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining Entries.
Prior to being declared a winner of a Prize, Entrant may, within seven (7) business days be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability prepared by the Sponsor, which, among other things: (i) confirms compliance with these Official Rules; and (ii) confirms the release, representation and warranties and indemnification specified herein. Entrant’s failure to timely return the Release shall result in his/her forfeiture of the Prize. All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes. An Entrant is not a winner of a Prize unless and until Entrant’s eligibility has been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
8. Prizes: At least one (1) $500 cash prize (awarded in the form of a check) will be awarded, regardless of the number of Registrations received. A maximum number of 200 prizes may be awarded in the event a sufficient number of Registrations are received. The maximum value of all prizes is $100,000. Limit one (1) Prize per person and per household. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned or transferred. All federal, state and local taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner, as applicable.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor, as it may determine in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, including these Official Rules, for any reason including changes to third-party terms and software on which this Sweepstakes relies. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual determined to be in violation of these Official Rules or determined to have acted in an otherwise disruptive or dishonest manner. Sponsor, Administrator and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor’s or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any: (i) act, failure to act, delay, or error relating to the transmitting or processing of entries; (ii) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the Entry Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Sweepstakes; (iii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any conditions caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any losses or damages of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize awarded Entrant in the Sweepstakes or from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the Sweepstakes; or (vii) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Publicity: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, ENTRY AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
13. Representations and Warranties: By entering into this Sweepstakes, Entrant represents and warrants that: (i) any information supplied by Entrant (including personally identifiable information) (“Entrant Information”) is accurate; (ii) Entrant has the right to provide such information to Sponsor and to grant the consents to use such information as provided herein; (iii) use of such information by Entrant or by Sponsor in the Sweepstakes, as described in these Official Rules or for other promotional purposes will not violate the rights of Entrant or any third party; and (vi) that Entrant is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
14. Winners List: For a list of winners available for 90 days after November 27, 2012, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Quicken Loans Cash Giveaway Winners, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. LG), Melville, NY 11747. VT residents may exclude return postage.
Quicken Loans, Inc. shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Copyright ©2012 Quicken Loans, Inc. Quicken Loans® and other trademarks and/or logos used herein are trademarks/logos of Quicken Loans, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.