Is your favorite NFL team the Denver Broncos or the Seattle Seahawks? If you don’t care about either team, Super Bowl XLVIII (Sunday, 6:30 p.m. ET, FOX) may not mean much to you. However, that doesn’t mean football action this week won’t impact your favorite team.
Introducing the Quicken Loans All-Star Football Challenge. While the Broncos and Seahawks prepare for Sunday’s big game at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, 16 collegiate NFL prospects will compete in a variety of skills competitions on the Dallas Cowboys’ field at AT&T Stadium. A good performance could land one of the prospects on your favorite team! Tune in tonight (9 p.m. ET, ESPN2) to watch the following participants:
- Lache Seastrunk (RB) – Baylor University
- Kyle Van Noy (LB) – Brigham Young University
- CJ Mosley (LB) – University of Alabama
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (S) – University of Alabama
- Marcus Roberson (CB) – Florida State University
- Justin Gilbert (CB) – Oklahoma State University
- Bradley Roby (CB) – Ohio State University
- Jake Matthews (OT) – Texas A&M University
- Re’Shede Hageman (DT) – University of Minnesota
- Louis Nix III (DT) – University of Notre Dame
- David Fales (QB) – San Diego State University
- Logan Thomas (QB) – Virginia Tech
- Tajh Boyd (QB) – Clemson University
- Cairo Santos (K) – Tulane University
- Chris Boswell (K) – Rice University
- Anthony Fera (K) – University of Texas
This marks the fifteenth year the event has taken place, and the second consecutive year Quicken Loans is the named sponsor. In last year’s event, seven players who competed in the skills competition were drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft.
Don’t wait until Sunday’s big game to get your football fix. Be sure to tune in tonight to see some of the top NFL prospects in action!