Not to beat a dead horse here or anything, but you should know by now that mortgage rates are crazy low. They’re not at record lows like they were last month, but they are still insanely low given how high they were last year at this time. Combine low mortgage rates with home affordability being slightly lower than the record set last quarter, and you’ll be surprised with some of the numbers you can find.
Introducing the amazing new MyQL Mobile iPhone app from Quicken Loans. Stay connected to your mortgage & take pictures of your documents and send them to us using your iPhone 4. How cool is that?! Ummmmmm…very cool!
Check the status of your home loan (for both a mortgage refinance and a home buying loan), complete your To Do List & send documents without a fax machine or scanner. Get from the beginning to the end of the loan process faster than ever.
– Easily navigate and view your To Do List.
– Send us your mortgage documents using your iPhone 4.
– Organize all important loan contacts.
– Review and confirm details of your loan.
– View the number of days until your closing.
– Map and get directions to your closing location.
– Sync your closing date to your calendar.
– Manage multiple loans you have in process.
– Stay connected to the status of your loan.
– Works with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
Save a trip to the post office or bank because there’s never been an easier way to get through the loan process. Get more info on MyQL Mobile for iPhone. This is just one more way that Quicken Loans is Engineered to Amaze.
Finally, here’s a pretty cool demo video we created to show some of the awesome features of MyQL Mobile. If you can’t see the video, watch our MyQL Mobile video here.
We want to hear from you! This is the first app of its kind and we want to make sure it works for you. Got an idea for the app? Let us know what you think! Send your comments, questions or ideas on how to make the app better to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us on twitter – @QuickenLoans!