It’s official! Quicken Loans has introduced a new option for their clients to “go green” with paperless statements. This allows clients to access their statements online via their MyQL account instead of receiving a mortgage statement through the mail. Not only is this service completely free, but there are a ton of benefits that arise from going green with paperless statements! Here are some of the perks included with paperless statements!
Great news, Zing readers. This Thursday at 3 p.m. ET (April 24, 2014), Quicken Loans is hosting the aptly titled Mortgage 101 webinar. And the best part? It’s FREE!
Here is a summary of what we’ll talk about:
- Current mortgage market – primarily the great opportunity that still exists to save money with the lowest mortgage rates in several generations, and the trends for rates.
- Four main factors to mortgage approval:
- Mortgage financing options
- Fixed-rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARM)
- Preparing for home ownership
- Why Mortgage First is great for home buyers
- Working with a real estate agent
- Mortgage process review
- Managing your mortgage
- Live Q & A
If you miss the live webinar, we’ll have a copy of it here for you to view shortly after it’s over.
We hope you enjoy the webinar and please let us know if you have any topics you’d like covered for future webinars. See you on Thursday!