Quicken Loans has been at this whole mortgage “thang” for more than 27 years. But you already know that.
Here’s some interesting information that we’re excited about. It’ll give you some idea where Quicken Loans is heading in the future.
25 years was the amount of time it took for us to close our millionth loan. A quarter of a century spent helping 1 million people move their family into a new home or refinance to a lower rate to get the greatest savings out of their homes.
It’s truly been our honor.
Now try this on for size.
In the two years since we closed our 1 millionth loan, our grand total of clients we’ve helped with their mortgages reached 1.5 million.
That, my friends, is what we call exponential growth.
In just two years (a little more than ONE TENTH of the time it took us to hit 1 million), we’re shattering records and cruising to our second million.
How’d we do it?
- Our Experience – I mentioned more than 27 years experience, right? How about being ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Primary Mortgage Origination” in the U.S., three years in a row, by J.D. Power and Associates?
- Our Values – You can check out our ISMs if you want, but our most valued person? You!
- Our Promise – With every client, every time, we deliver on the promise to make this your best mortgage experience ever.
- Our Process – We’ve got all the fancy-shmancy technology to make your mortgage one of the easiest things you’ll ever do. Oh, and then there’s our unbeatable client service.
- Our People – From our Home Loan Experts to our processors to our interns – our 8,000 team members make it their mission to give you the mortgage experience you deserve.
I wonder how long it’s going to take to get our third million.
If so, subscribe now for tips on home, money, and life delivered straight to your inbox.