Your life is always evolving, but are you wondering what may happen if your circumstances might call for a change in housing? We understand! That’s why we offer the Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM), featuring the lowest mortgage rate available!
Wait – the lowest rate available? That’s right, your eyes aren’t playing tricks on you! Our Adjustable Rate Mortgage, the SMARTARM®, might be perfect if you’re looking to:
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a primary home with as little as 5% down
- Be guaranteed the flexible guidelines and security associated with our available FHA and VA ARMs
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
Do you like the thought of getting the lowest rates we offer? We thought so, and that’s why we’re here to help get you started on your Adjustable Rate Mortgage! Here’s how it works:
- Interest rates are fixed for a period of five or seven years. After the fixed-rate period, your interest rate can adjust up or down depending on market conditions.
- Rate adjustments are capped at 5% above your initial rate and 2% or 5% per adjustment period. This means if your initial interest rate is 3.99%, your rate will never be higher than 8.99%, and will never rise more than 2% per year.
Did you know ARMs are the most popular style of home loan in many nations like the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand? It seems saving on your home loan rate is universally enjoyable, so it’s no wonder why Adjustable Rate Mortgages are also appreciated stateside!
Is an Adjustable Rate Mortgage Right for You?
The Adjustable Rate Mortgage is great for someone looking to lower their initial payment. If you’re financially savvy and willing to pay a market-influenced, adjustable interest rate following your 5 or 7 year fixed period, the SMARTARM® could be a great home loan option!
Does This Home Loan Option Work With Your Financial Goals?
If your goal is lowering your home loan payment, you’ll hit the jackpot with our Adjustable Rate Mortgage! It’s also a smart option for first-time home buyers, as well as homeowners not expecting to stay in their house for a lengthy period of time.