Protecting your privacy, identity and financial information online is critically important in today’s Internet economy. According to CNN Money, another person becomes a victim of identity fraud in the U.S. every two seconds. Last year, 13.1 million Americans were victims of identity theft. I have no plans on joining this group, which is what inspired us to create our latest Zing blog guide – Identity 101.
Identity 101 is a complete guide to protecting your identity. As the intro to the guide reads, “You’ll lean the importance of protecting your identity and how identity theft can affect your finances. If you’re looking for the tools you need to avoid identity theft or how to stop thieves in their tracks so you can achieve your financial goals, you’re in the right place.” That pretty much sums it up.
Identity 101 includes the following sections:
- Identity Theft 101: Your Crash Course in Protecting Your Identity
- A Lesson on Methodology: Learning How Your Identity Gets Stolen
- Lesson Learned: What to Do If You Are a Victim of Identity Theft
- Cheaters Never Win
- Never Stop Learning: Count on Quicken Loans for Life
- Contacts at a Glance: Useful Numbers and Links to Learn More About Identity Protection
You can check out Identity 101 below on SlideShare, or you can view and print a PDF version of Identity 101. Either way is fine with us. The important thing is that you learn some new and useful information. That’s what this is all about.
As always, leave questions or comments below.