Ryan Newman’s No. 39 Chevrolet crossed the finish line at Homestead-Miami Speedway more than a month ago. Newman’s 17th-place finish marked the end of his 2013 season and the end of an era. Next season, Newman will be driving for Richard Childress Racing in its No. 31 Chevrolet.
Newman is parting ways with the No. 39, but that doesn’t mean it won’t always have a special place in our hearts. After all, Newman had some pretty memorable moments in the No. 39 car, including winning the Brickyard 400 this season.
To celebrate, Quicken Loans is giving away FREE Ryan Newman swag. You know you want some. That’s why we’ve created the Quicken Loans Say Goodbye to the 39 Sweepstakes.
So, you’re probably wondering what type of swag we’re giving away. Here are the details:
- Ninety first-place winners will receive a Ryan Newman No. 39 prize package which includes a t-shirt, hat, hardcover book, hero cards, die-cast car and lanyards.
- Ten grand prize winners will receive everything listed above, plus one of the following: a life-size Newman cutout, jacket or large die-cast car and an extra hat.
Intrigued? We knew you would be. To enter, click here. You can enter either via Facebook Connect or by entering your email address. Entrants will receive one entry for Facebook Connect or email, and can earn up to eight additional entries by doing the following:
- Sharing the sweepstakes with friends on Facebook and/or Twitter. Each referral who comes back and enters the sweepstakes through their share link will receive one additional entry.
- +1-ing Quicken Loans on Google Plus.
- Liking the Quicken Loans Facebook page.
- Following @QuickenLoans and/or @QLRacing on Twitter (each will count as a separate bonus entry).
- Watching the Amazing Mortgage Process video on YouTube.
- Opting into email communications from Quicken Loans.
It’s that simple. The sweepstakes runs from December 23 to December 31 (11:59 p.m. ET). Get your free Ryan Newman swag while it lasts. Enter today!
The Quicken Loans Racing team
If so, subscribe now for tips on home, money, and life delivered straight to your inbox.