But this morning, Dan Gilbert, chairman and founder of Quicken Loans, took to the airwaves to fill in for Paul W. Smith on WJR AM 760 here in Detroit. From 6-9 a.m., Daniel B. Gilbert guest hosted the show by interviewing an all-star line-up of guests and even talking some weather.
If you live in the metro Detroit area, you also know there’s a ton of great things happening in downtown Detroit. From buildings being redeveloped to new restaurants opening and more, there seems to be something new every day!
Dan wanted to add to that excitement with news of his own!
On the show this morning, he announced that Rock Ventures LLC purchased the One Woodward Building in downtown Detroit and will be filling it with new team members and tenants who will be experiencing Opportunity Detroit first-hand.
We’re all looking forward to seeing Detroit get better and stronger each day, and WJR AM 760 is just another great way to stay in the know.
In case you missed the show and want to catch up on today’s interviews, you can listen using the links below, listed in the order listeners heard them.
- Mike O’Hara, Contributing Columnist of DetroitLions.com
- Rick Snyder, Governor of Michigan
- Mike Duggan, CEO of Detroit Medical Center
- Mark Dantonio, Michigan State University Football Coach
- Steve Greenberg, Managing Director of Allen & Company (son of Detroit Tigers Hall of Famer Hank Greenberg)
- Nate Forbes, Managing Partner of The Forbes Company LLC
- Tom Izzo, Michigan State University Basketball Coach
- David Stern, Commissioner, National Basketball Association
Don’t forget to listen to Destination 313 on Fridays at 7 p.m. ET for all the latest information about the D!
If so, subscribe now for tips on home, money, and life delivered straight to your inbox.