Alright folks, it’s confession time.
I am one of those people who LOVES the holidays. I love the decorations, the twinkly lights, snowball fights and hot peppermint-flavored drinks. While I understand why some people don’t want to listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, I prefer it about a week before.
Whether you’re like me, already full of Christmas cheer and singing loud for all to hear, or if you prefer everything in due time, the fact is that Christmas is right around the corner. The time to start shopping, or at least planning your Christmas list, is here, and the Zing blog is ready to help you out with a list of 2013’s best Christmas gifts.
- “Breaking Bad” Box Set: “Breaking Bad” was one of the most popular television series of the last few years, and is certainly missed by fans everywhere. Let him relive the excitement with this complete box set.
- Tarantino Box Set: This Blu-ray collection is the perfect gift for any Tarantino fan. From “Pulp Fiction” to “Django Unchained,” this compilation will keep him entertained for hours.
- The Man Can Candle: Candles have long been a thing for women, but not anymore. The Man Can combines rustic design with scents tailored for men, like pizza, sawdust and grass clippings.
- Shaving Kit: After No-Shave November, he’s going to be longing for one of these. The Art of Shaving offers some great sets in multiple scents to suit any guy’s facial hair needs.
- NFL Super Bowl Collection I-XLVI: The ultimate gift for any football fanatic, NFL Films has put together a complete collection of all the highlights in Super Bowl history.
- Leatherman Multi-Tool: Leatherman’s Sidekick Multi-Tool is a fantastic gift for your handyman. With sleek styling and attachments for just about everything, this tool is sure to be a hit.
- Extended Battery iPhone Case: What’s worse than having a dead phone when you’re out for a night on the town? We’ve all been there, and it stinks. Ease his mind with this extended-battery iPhone case.
- iPad Mini: Certainly one of the most sought-after gifts this holiday season, the iPad Mini will make him the envy of his friends.
- Pill Speaker: From Beats by Dre, welcome the Pill Speaker, sure to be a welcome gift for any music enthusiast.
- Nike Fuel Band: One of the year’s most anticipated fitness gadgets, the Nike Fuel Band is sure to be a wonderful workout companion for any man.
- Portable Phone Charger: Whether you’re at work, out with friends or running errands, it’s never a good time for your phone to die. Get her this stylish, portable phone charger so her phone always has backup.
- Michael Kors Watch: There is nothing more classic than a gold watch, and this Michael Kors one is a real crowd pleaser.
- At-Home Gel Nail Kit: Women have been fawning over gel polish, the new nail trend, because it stays on for up to two weeks without chipping. This at-home version from Sally Hansen will keep her nails looking salon-polished for weeks to come.
- Girly Apron: One of the best reasons to bake? The cute aprons, of course! Anthropology has some great options, like this scalloped red apron.
- Personalized Clutch: Personalized with her name, this is a great little tote for storing her make-up or bath accessories. For travel or the home, help her stay organized with this fashionable tote.
- Knitting Kit: Is she looking to pick up a new hobby? One of the hottest hobbies of the year is knitting, and you can get her started with this great set from Pearl.
- Pretty Stationary Set: What girl doesn’t love a well-designed, lady-like stationary set to write cards and letters? Check out these options from Rifle Paper Co.
- Sseko Designs Scarf: Started in Uganda, Sseko Designs creates stunning sandals, bags and scarves, all hand made by women in East Africa. Give her a beautiful gift and support women across the world.
- Kindle Fire HD: The Kindle Fire has been simplifying reading for a few years now, but the Kindle Fire HD takes the e-reader to another level.
- The Mat: Said by yogis everywhere to be the very best mat, Lululemon’s “The Mat” is the perfect accessory for any pose-striking lady.
- Beats by Dre Headphones: Some of the most colorful and sought-after headphones, these Beats by Dre will surely be loved by your music lover.
- Bath Set: What teenage girl doesn’t love body spray and shower gels that smell like dessert? And in a cute bag too? This Bath and Body Works set will be a splash!
- Rechargable Speaker: Battery-powered speakers are a drag, and money for batteries can be hard to come by as a teen. Help them save pocket money with this rechargeable version from iHome.
- Cardboard Animal Head: Taking taxidermy to a different level, this cardboard deer head is a wonderful gift for the quirky teen.
- P.S. I Made This Book: Know a crafty teen? This book full of DIY projects is sure to be at the top of his or her list.
- Birchbox Subscription: Birchbox is a monthly service that delivers trials of new beauty and fashion products. Available for both ladies and gents, this is the gift that keeps on giving.
- Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag: Got a gamer in the house? They’ll appreciate the newest Assassin’s Creed game.
- Longboard: Prepare for countless hours of fun in the sun with a long board, like this one from Loaded.
- Ryan Goseling Journal: “Hey girl, I like your taste in Christmas gifts.” Oh shucks, thanks Ryan, I’m blushing.
- Swiss Army Knife: A classic gift for any young man.
- Talking Minion: “Despicable Me 2” came out this year, enthralling children once again with its adorable minions. This talking minion will bring endless joy to you and your little one.
- LeapFrog Monsters University: Let Sully teach your kids reading with this fun, interactive LeapPad, designed around Disney’s Monsters University.
- Hi Ho Cherry-O: Pick a game from your childhood like “Hi Ho Cherry-O” to share with your kids this holiday season.
- Fathead Wall Cling: Fathead has some great wall clings, like this Disney Princess one. From One Direction to “Cars,” they have everything your child could dream of for their room.
- Tobbles: Have fun and help your toddler hone their dexterity with Tobbles blocks.
- Personalized Storybook: What better way to share story time than with a personalized storybook? “I See Me” lets you choose a story and include your child’s name for an adventure that’s all their own.
- The Elf on the Shelf: The classic holiday elf is back again! Give your kids a gift that will last through the season and for years to come.
- Ninja Turtles Lego Set: Ninja Turtles and Legos. Need I say more? Your little tike will be thrilled to build this set.
- Hello Kitty Bath Set: This pink and sparkly Hello Kitty Bath Set will certainly please your girly girl.
- Boogie Board: Parents everywhere will welcome this completely mess-free alternative for your little artist.
So what do you think? Are there any must have Christmas gifts on your list that I missed? Let us know in the comments below.
If so, subscribe now for tips on home, money, and life delivered straight to your inbox.