Disclosures and Licenses
Quicken Loans Disclosures and License Information
Quicken Loans is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
Quicken Loans Media Advertising Guidelines
At Quicken Loans we utilize a wide variety of media – both online and traditional outlets – to inform our clients of the many benefits of working with our company to achieve their home financing goals. Our aim is to reach as many Americans as possible to ensure they are aware of the financing trends that may impact their lives. To do this we advertise across several genres of programming, including sports, comedy, drama, talk, political and reality shows.
We do not make our advertising decisions based on political affiliations or in support of, or against, any political or religious group. We firmly believe in the right of free speech, however, we also believe we have an obligation to ensure our advertising does not appear in content that is detrimental to our brand values. As one of our “ISMs” states, we “Do the Right Thing” when deciding where our advertising messages will appear. This means we will not advertise within programs that consistently exploit excessive or gratuitous violence or sexuality, which demean or denigrate any religion, race, sex or which are otherwise lacking in good taste.
Should our advertising appear within programming content that violates these guidelines we will review the content in question and make decisions about the appropriateness of that program for future consideration.
Quicken Loans State Disclosure Requirements
- Arkansas – Quicken Loans Inc., 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226, (888) 474-0404;
- Arizona – Quicken Loans Inc., 16425 North Pima, Suite 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, Mortgage Banker License #BK-0902939;
- California – Licensed by the Department of Corporations under California Residential Mortgage Lending Act;
- Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee (#11704) – 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226;
- Colorado – Quicken Loans, Inc., NMLS #3030, (888) 474-0404, Regulated by the Division of Real Estate;
- Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee #4127 – Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 310 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 2130, Chicago, Illinois, 60604-4278, (312) 793-3000 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226;
- Maine – Quicken Loans Inc., Supervised Lender License NMLS #3030;
- Massachusetts – Quicken Loans Inc., Mortgage Lender License #ML 3030;
- Mississippi Registered Mortgage Company;
- New Hampshire – Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department #6743MB;
- New Jersey – Quicken Loans Inc., 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226, (888) 474-0404, Licensed Mortgage Banker – NJ Banking and Insurance Department;
- New York – Quicken Loans Inc., 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226, Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Banking Department;
- Oregon – Quicken Loans, Inc., License No ML-1387;
- Pennsylvania – Licensed as a first mortgage banker by the Department of Banking and licensed pursuant to the Pennsylvania Secondary Mortgage Loan Act;
- Rhode Island – Rhode Island Licensed Lender;
- Texas – Quicken Loans, Inc., 1050 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226;
- Virginia – Quicken Loans Inc., NMLS ID #3030; (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)
- Washington – Consumer Loan Company License CL-3030
- Quicken Loans Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 3030.
Quicken Loans Inc. is a licensed mortgage lender. The following states require disclosure of licensing information. (If your state is not listed, it doesn’t require a specific license disclosure):
To go to the NMLS access page please click on:
In Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov.